Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum

by BVLGARI

Rose Goldea eau de parfum is an unprecedented tribute to femininity combining the radiant rose and sophisticated musks into a blend imbued with desire. Inspired by Bvlgari's iconic Serpenti design, Rose Goldea is a bold and seductive jewel, conjuring passionate and impassioned love stories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum!
ashley P.
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by ashley P.
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by ashley P.
I can't find right size of product anyways I received this free sample from somewhere at Facebook and came in nice packaging. I really love that one but smelling really strong and so good. definitely inspired scent almost like rose 🌹🌹🌹 I'll buy it later when that deluxe going out. highly recommended and good quality. 💗 #startanewjourney #perfume #beautyhaul #elegant #rose #fashionista #shelife #influenster #bloom #beautiful #inspire #classy Bvlgari Rose Goldea Blossom Delight Creative Sampling 1.5 Ml Eau De Parfum
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tiffany T.
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tiffany T.
This perfume is amazing and the floral scent lasted all day. My daughter loves it and it’s a beautiful scent. [product:bvlgari-rose-goldea-womens-3.04-ounce-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,272 reviews
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Light and sensual scent that lasts through the day. I received a sample of the perfume and although I am not a person big on the scent of roses this was light enough to use whole bottle up. I would repurchase this product and if you love the scent of rose's 🌹 this is for you.
Brandi P.
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Brandi P.
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells divine! It is subtle and feminine. Beautiful floral notes and a fave brand of mine. Definitely buying
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jessica M.
I found my bestie y’all. I received the sample of this perfume and I was flabbergasted. You see this bad girl right here, it smell beautifully. One of my best perfumes. I recommend
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nancy R.
I received this Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum free samples from Bvlgari. Really love the floral fragances. Im so glad to receive this samples and try it.
camaran C.
Oxford, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells wonderful , I love the bottle and the box it's a strong rose smell, but fresh and clean very refreshing smell it lasts all day this is the first time I have ever tried this but definitely will be buying more I love this smell
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I am usually not a huge fan of floral scents, but this one is an exception. This scent is a modern, very feminine take on roses. It also has subtle notes of papaya and violets. The bottle is exquisite and I received this as a gift, I know it was expensive. It smells better after it settles on my skin for a while. I would recommend this scent if you like florals. I don’t know that I would purchase this for myself after I finish the bottle.
Melody W.
My husband got this for me as a Valentine's gift and I am so in love!!! I smell like a bouquet of flowers and the scent lasts all day long. This perfectly matches my body chemistry because even if I sweat I still smell good, lol! I get a lot of compliments at work with this one. Highly recommended!
itzel S.
Chula Vista
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau De Parfum uploaded by itzel S.
I got this as a sample from another company and it smells AMAZING a little strong but it has a fresh, nice scent.

Looking for your answer?