BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chiara d.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kary C.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Summer W.
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette
  • BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette Bvlgâri Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette S...
  • BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray + B...

BY BVLGARI

The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable.

Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves
Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac
Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood.

• me pueden describir el aroma?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??2 Answers
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette

Start your review of BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
This perfume in particular I like it ... has a mild odor , my skin is impregnated for many hours and much more on my clothes ... I love your essence!
Munia I.
The scent of roses is just right for spring! It's light and fresh, and definitely smells like the sweetest roses, without feeling harsh. The fragrance is soft but has a lingering effect. It is long lasting without the heaviness. It is suitable for a range of ages and will be something that gets a million compliments!
Summer W.
I would recommend this :) Because :
I like how they put a rose themed perfume. The nice scent is almost like the wind , but more sweet , and honey suckle like. =D
Sandra U.
Hanover, MD
This scent is soo sweet n delicious,I absolutely love it and anything from bvlgari is always a yes so no surprise..totally recommend
Cy C.
This scent has a very floral scent, hence the name rose. :) Bvlgari is such a classic designer brand that has been around for a long time, so I don't ever question their products. If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't too powerful, this will certainly work.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love bvlgari perfume! I tried the rose essentielle eau de toilette spray and I love it. I never had a problem wearing their products and the bottle is nice enough to display on my dresser. I have gotten many compliments on the fragrance and recommend it to all!
Brandi D.
osseo, WI
I was at the golf course when I smelled someone wearing this perfume. I had to ask what it was! Then of course I had to buy it ASAP! it has an AMAZING smell. Very subtle yet strong. Nice bottle. Easy to use. Id say its expensive but I got it on sale at target. The smaller bottle was a much better deal than the large bottle. Love it!
Cassey K.
I really like the smell. It smells feminine and independent at the sametime. The rose smells isn't overpowering and sweet. Help yourself in the fragrance store and try it. If you like roses you'll like it.
Lore M.
Not only is the bottle super cute, the smell is amazing. So sweet and soft, and it stays all day. One of my faves!
Toddrionna W.
Utica
A person like me loves the smell of rose perfume it has that wonderful fresh smell I would love to get this
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??
Jessica M.
me pueden describir el aroma?