BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chiara d.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kary C.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Summer W.
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette
  • BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette Bvlgâri Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette S...
  • BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray + B...

BY BVLGARI

The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable.

Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves
Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac
Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood.

• me pueden describir el aroma?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??2 Answers
Cy C.
This scent has a very floral scent, hence the name rose. :) Bvlgari is such a classic designer brand that has been around for a long time, so I don't ever question their products. If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't too powerful, this will certainly work.
Destiny A.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm not in love with this perfume. I like more of a sweet scent and this one is a more floral elderly women scent to me.
Chiara d.
Torino
Questa fragranza per i miei gusti è troppo forte e deciso ma è molto buono nella durata
audrey v.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent not overpowering and long lasting. I can't get enough of this scent
Becca J.
I recently purchased this, and I really like it. I wanted a rose scent, because I am running out of the rose perfume my mom brought me from Instanbul. This definitely isn't a pure rose scent; it's much more complex and mature. It wasn't what I set out to buy, but I guess it was a happy accident, because I do like it a lot!
noa p.
Antwerp
The bottle is really cute and the smell lasts all day long it smells like roses
Kristen B.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing on my skin and lasts all day long. I've gotten many complements.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
Ive never owned this but my friend had this once and it smelled amazing. If I knew where she got it I would definitely buy myself some.
Monica H.
Phoenix
Bvlgari Rose is an essential scent within my perfume arsenal. I usually wear it to work as it’s a very sophisticated scent. It has notes of two kinds of roses, opulent and deep Turkish rose and rose Prelude with pure, greenish aroma. It also has fruity notes of blackberry which are softened with violet and jasmine. It’s long lasting which is great for those long work days, so even if I’m having a crap day, at least I know I smell amazing!
Lore M.
Not only is the bottle super cute, the smell is amazing. So sweet and soft, and it stays all day. One of my faves!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??
Jessica M.
me pueden describir el aroma?