Amy P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely adore this scent. I purchased it first for my wedding and have worn it regularly ever since. It's a modern take on a classic floral without all the vanilla undertones that so many perfumes have these days. I love to play around with other floral perfumes but I find myself coming back to this one time after time. If you like florals without that "old lady" smell, this is the perfect perfume. Its wonderfully feminine, soft, and romantic with a good staying power.