BY BVLGARI

The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable. Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood. see more...

Amy P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely adore this scent. I purchased it first for my wedding and have worn it regularly ever since. It's a modern take on a classic floral without all the vanilla undertones that so many perfumes have these days. I love to play around with other floral perfumes but I find myself coming back to this one time after time. If you like florals without that "old lady" smell, this is the perfect perfume. Its wonderfully feminine, soft, and romantic with a good staying power.
Munia I.
The scent of roses is just right for spring! It's light and fresh, and definitely smells like the sweetest roses, without feeling harsh. The fragrance is soft but has a lingering effect. It is long lasting without the heaviness. It is suitable for a range of ages and will be something that gets a million compliments!
Allegra R.
This perfume reminds me of the grown-up perfumes I always admired as a child when I watched my mom getting ready. It has a very classic floral scent, strong on rose (of course!) and mimosa. It's a very adult scent that would be perfect for a romantic dinner. As with all BVLGARI perfumes it's long-lasting and changes on the skin; be sure to test it on your wrist before buying.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
This perfume in particular I like it ... has a mild odor , my skin is impregnated for many hours and much more on my clothes ... I love your essence!
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
Ive never owned this but my friend had this once and it smelled amazing. If I knew where she got it I would definitely buy myself some.
Destiny A.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm not in love with this perfume. I like more of a sweet scent and this one is a more floral elderly women scent to me.
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my girlfriend gave me this perfume! AMAZING! Last all day and smells fabulous!