BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chiara d.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kary C.BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Summer W.

BY BVLGARI

The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable.

Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves
Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac
Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood.

• me pueden describir el aroma?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??2 Answers
Brandi D.
Osseo, WI
I was at the golf course when I smelled someone wearing this perfume. I had to ask what it was! Then of course I had to buy it ASAP! it has an AMAZING smell. Very subtle yet strong. Nice bottle. Easy to use. Id say its expensive but I got it on sale at target. The smaller bottle was a much better deal than the large bottle. Love it!
Cassey K.
I really like the smell. It smells feminine and independent at the sametime. The rose smells isn't overpowering and sweet. Help yourself in the fragrance store and try it. If you like roses you'll like it.
Amy P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely adore this scent. I purchased it first for my wedding and have worn it regularly ever since. It's a modern take on a classic floral without all the vanilla undertones that so many perfumes have these days. I love to play around with other floral perfumes but I find myself coming back to this one time after time. If you like florals without that "old lady" smell, this is the perfect perfume. Its wonderfully feminine, soft, and romantic with a good staying power.
Munia I.
The scent of roses is just right for spring! It's light and fresh, and definitely smells like the sweetest roses, without feeling harsh. The fragrance is soft but has a lingering effect. It is long lasting without the heaviness. It is suitable for a range of ages and will be something that gets a million compliments!
Cy C.
This scent has a very floral scent, hence the name rose. :) Bvlgari is such a classic designer brand that has been around for a long time, so I don't ever question their products. If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't too powerful, this will certainly work.
Allegra R.
This perfume reminds me of the grown-up perfumes I always admired as a child when I watched my mom getting ready. It has a very classic floral scent, strong on rose (of course!) and mimosa. It's a very adult scent that would be perfect for a romantic dinner. As with all BVLGARI perfumes it's long-lasting and changes on the skin; be sure to test it on your wrist before buying.
Becca J.
I recently purchased this, and I really like it. I wanted a rose scent, because I am running out of the rose perfume my mom brought me from Instanbul. This definitely isn't a pure rose scent; it's much more complex and mature. It wasn't what I set out to buy, but I guess it was a happy accident, because I do like it a lot!
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love bvlgari perfume! I tried the rose essentielle eau de toilette spray and I love it. I never had a problem wearing their products and the bottle is nice enough to display on my dresser. I have gotten many compliments on the fragrance and recommend it to all!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
This perfume in particular I like it ... has a mild odor , my skin is impregnated for many hours and much more on my clothes ... I love your essence!
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
Ive never owned this but my friend had this once and it smelled amazing. If I knew where she got it I would definitely buy myself some.
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??
Jessica M.
me pueden describir el aroma?

Amazon