BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette

by BVLGARI

The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable.

Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves
Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac
Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood.

Very nice packaging has it awesome! What does it smell like?
me pueden describir el aroma?
Would you recommend this to all the other influensters ??
Start your review of BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette!
Beautiful beautiful and beautiful beautiful and cute beautiful beautiful and beautiful beautiful and cute beautiful
Glen Burnie, MD
Lovely scent or fragrance. Stays long. I love fragrances that aren’t overpowering and don’t smell strongly. Doesn’t overwhelm you. Comes in a beautiful bottle. Good value for money. I’d recommend it to all.
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kary C.
Love bvlgari! All scents I've loved pissed I broke 2 including this one but loved it when I used it!
I really like the smell. It smells feminine and independent at the sametime. The rose smells isn't overpowering and sweet. Help yourself in the fragrance store and try it. If you like roses you'll like it.
Staten Island, NY
I love bvlgari perfume! I tried the rose essentielle eau de toilette spray and I love it. I never had a problem wearing their products and the bottle is nice enough to display on my dresser. I have gotten many compliments on the fragrance and recommend it to all!
The scent of roses is just right for spring! It's light and fresh, and definitely smells like the sweetest roses, without feeling harsh. The fragrance is soft but has a lingering effect. It is long lasting without the heaviness. It is suitable for a range of ages and will be something that gets a million compliments!
Beaverton, OR
This scent has a very floral scent, hence the name rose. :) Bvlgari is such a classic designer brand that has been around for a long time, so I don't ever question their products. If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't too powerful, this will certainly work.
Medley, FL
This perfume in particular I like it ... has a mild odor , my skin is impregnated for many hours and much more on my clothes ... I love your essence!
Hanover, MD
This scent is soo sweet n delicious,I absolutely love it and anything from bvlgari is always a yes so no surprise..totally recommend
Alexandria, VA
I love love love this perfume. It smells like fresh cut roses. The scent lasts all day and the base node is fragrant and smells so fresh. Perfect for women who want to smell fresh, fun, and feminine!