BY BVLGARI

Everything’s coming up roses with Bvlgari Rose Essentielle, a gorgeous women’s fragrance . Bursting with powdery, floral and woody accords, this majestic scent is guaranteed to draw attention from all directions. Top notes of sweet blackberry, delicate violet and soft rose open the perfume for a fruity and floral atmosphere that’s immensely satisfying. Middle notes of bright mimosa, taif rose and rich jasmine incorporate a more romantic element that adds to the floral bouquet, while base notes of guaiac wood, heady patchouli, white musk and sandalwood balance the aroma for a tantalizing, feminine fragrance that’s perfect for day and night wear.

Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
A girlfriend of mine recommended this… Not my favorites and I don’t really reach for it it’s just been sitting on my shelf for almost a year now it smells too old lady for me… But it was super cheap so I can’t really complain about the smell of the bottles really cute so it’s just decoration right now
Jan a.
I got this in the airport is one one my favorite ever. Not grandmama scent. Scent is fresh and clean, I can smell it all day long. Is the dirts time I buy this one, in the past I buy something similar by the same beans but this is a beer version, I love it.
mac C.
Boynton Beach, FL
So light and crisp - floral without being too floral. The rose essential smells great - I get the most compliments on this scent. A man passing by told me I smelled too good to be close to him. Hahaha. It’s yummy and one of my staples.
Amanda R.
Daphne
Rose, musk, and bergamot are the main things I smell in this one. It's summery and will work for Fall, too. It's very very rosy. It's long lasting, something sprayed with this will be there for you the next day, too. I think this would work for every day use.
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
I really love this perfume
My husband had given me this as an engagement gift
The smell lasts for longer time than usual
But then it is also expensive than your day to day perfumes
It is a great gift and special occasion perfume to wear BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a beautiful scent. I recently got a sample of this perfume from Scentbird and I remember why I chose it. It is so light and rosy. It doesn't give me a headache like most perfumes. It also lasts a very long time and doesn't really have to be touched up!
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
I can't stress on how good this smells and it is long lasting. It smells like a field of flowers. This perfume is kinda pricey... It is around $90 a bottle and yes it has a nice bottle. Yes I would recommend this perfume to others.
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Bvlgari Rose Is An amazing Floral Summery Scent, This is my first time using this scent by Bvlgari but I've used other Bvlgari perfumes for years. It's long lasting and isn't too much, like some perfumes. I'm very sensitive to certain scents due to my allergies and this one is on the top of my favorite list. You should definitely give it a try. I bought mine at my local Macy's.
MARIANA S.
Personalmente nunca he usado este perfume, pero se lo he regalado a mi mamá hará casi 4 meses y cada vez que lo utiliza no puedo dejar de abrazarla por lo bien que huele, en mi opinión es un poco fuerte para mí, ya que yo suelo optar por aromas mas tropicales o dulces, pero a pesar de yo no lo utilizaría no puedo decir que sea malo porque realmente huele estupendo!
Soraida C.
Bvlgari Rose: This Rose Essentielle scent by Bvlgari is a tribute to the world's most prestigious flower. This perfume will captivate your senses, day or night. Ottoman rose, blackberry, prelude rose, jasmine, sandalwood, violet rosewood, Eau de toilette.

joselyne g.
Does The Smell Stay For A Long Time???
Sandy E.
Que aroma tiene?
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Mi prima tiene uno de jasmín Jay uno de jasmin o es falcificado?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el aroma?
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent?

Walmart