BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum

by BVLGARI

Everything’s coming up roses with Bvlgari Rose Essentielle, a gorgeous women’s fragrance . Bursting with powdery, floral and woody accords, this majestic scent is guaranteed to draw attention from all directions. Top notes of sweet blackberry, delicate violet and soft rose open the perfume for a fruity and floral atmosphere that’s immensely satisfying. Middle notes of bright mimosa, taif rose and rich jasmine incorporate a more romantic element that adds to the floral bouquet, while base notes of guaiac wood, heady patchouli, white musk and sandalwood balance the aroma for a tantalizing, feminine fragrance that’s perfect for day and night wear.

Can you describe its scent?
Is it expensive?
Start your review of BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,887 reviews
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bethany A.
I ended up getting a small travel size bottle today and I’m surprised on how amazing the smell is. It’s definitely a strong floral smell. You only need a little and it last all day. I will say if your sensitive to smells or get headaches easy don’t use this
camaran C.
Oxford, AL
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum uploaded by camaran C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is great I love the smell its a really strong rose smell very clean and fresh it comes in a really cute box and a beautiful bottle and lasts all day long this is my first time using this but definitely will be buying it again
Janett J.
Very fresh, modern and long lasting. This fragrance is modern and classy. I received so many complements when using this amazing perfume. If you like fresh flowery fragrances this is the perfect one. Not grandmama scent is more on the fresh modern scent, fresh and clean, I can smell it all day long. In the past I buy something similar by the same brand but this is a newest version, I love it!
June M.
I love this fragance. Its soft , but long lasting. Can be used at any time. Its is one of my favorite perfume.
Amy Z.
BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Amy Z.
This has a floral, sweet scent. Its long lasting. Packaging is heavy/glass and the cap is magnetic. One of my faves
Gilliane F.
Este perfume es encantador !! Huele súper rico a rosas un perfume elegante se puede utilizar de día y de noche.
Ximena Z.
Hasta el momento no lo e comprado pero e tenido la oportunidad de calarlo en la tienda y el olor es estupendo , te queda el olor todo el dia
MARIANA S.
Personalmente nunca he usado este perfume, pero se lo he regalado a mi mamá hará casi 4 meses y cada vez que lo utiliza no puedo dejar de abrazarla por lo bien que huele, en mi opinión es un poco fuerte para mí, ya que yo suelo optar por aromas mas tropicales o dulces, pero a pesar de yo no lo utilizaría no puedo decir que sea malo porque realmente huele estupendo!
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely amazing!! This perfume is one of my favorite scents and has a really strong floral and woody scent. Highly recommend getting this although it is pretty pricy.
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I normally dont like rose scents but this perfume smells lovely. I got a sample of this and cant wait to repurchase a bigger bottle.