Bvlgari Rose Essentielle by Bvlgari for Women 2 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 6.8 oz Body Lotion

BY BVLGARI

Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Rolette, ND
Needless to say I love this! It's a very nice consistency on the lotion part and a really nice fragrance! I bought it on amazon and it can so fast! The bottle is so pretty and it's pretty long lasting. I would but it again I just wouldn't use as much because it is very strong!
Kokky T.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gift set, I really love rose scents especially after going to Dubai. It settles really well and it is long lasting is it one of my top 10 perfumes.
Shapna A.
Shapna A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this fragrance and I actually loved it!! It's really awesome .looking forward to use it more
Megan B.
Megan B.
It lasts forever and smells so good. I ran out awhile ago I need to get some more.