Bvlgari Rose Essentielle By Bvlgari uploaded by Amandah M.Bvlgari Rose Essentielle By Bvlgari uploaded by Soraida C.

BY BVLGARI

Women's 0.17 oz EDP Mini. The ultimate in pure luxury Rose Essentielle perfume by Bvlgari is a tribute to the world's most prestigious flower - the rose. The ultimate floral expression of luxury and absolute femininity it is a rose-floral interpretation of the Pour Femme fragrance. Rose Essentielle perfume has notes of Rose Prelude Blackberry Feuille de Violette Living Mimosa Jasminum Sambac Patchouli and Bois de Gaiac. see more...

Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Bvlgari Rose Is An amazing Floral Summery Scent, This is my first time using this scent by Bvlgari but I've used other Bvlgari perfumes for years. It's long lasting and isn't too much, like some perfumes. I'm very sensitive to certain scents due to my allergies and this one is on the top of my favorite list. You should definitely give it a try. I bought mine at my local Macy's.
Abbe J.
If you love roses then you'll love this. Very feminine, floral, yet balanced scent. Definitely primarily rosey notes but with enough sweetness and a touch of spice to balance. Lovely and lasts a long time!
Soua L.
I love love this scent! Perfect for a every day or night out. Yes, very long lasting and comes in a nice bottle packaging. My #1 perfume now so I wouldn't be able to compare to anyone else's perfume.
Destiny D.
Sebring , FL
A very soft scent but still carries you through the day smelling good. I love more sweet scents like this rather than extremely strong scents.
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
Bvlgarihas the best smell the scent stay on for a long time .I got this Bvgari
as a sample and made go out and bye it.
Elena R.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells.amazing good.to use day or night. Long lasting scent. Not strong . Well worth buying. You will love the smell.
Soraida C.
Bvlgari Rose: This Rose Essentielle scent by Bvlgari is a tribute to the world's most prestigious flower. This perfume will captivate your senses, day or night. Ottoman rose, blackberry, prelude rose, jasmine, sandalwood, violet rosewood, Eau de toilette.

Jasmine p.
riverside, ca
Smells so good , the perfume is really strong even after washing my clothes I can still smell it , but my boyfriend loves the smell so I don't mind , it's a bit expensive but a little gos a long way soo you get way more than what you pay for !
Gilliane F.
Este perfume es encantador !! Huele súper rico a rosas un perfume elegante se puede utilizar de día y de noche.
Ximena Z.
Hasta el momento no lo e comprado pero e tenido la oportunidad de calarlo en la tienda y el olor es estupendo , te queda el olor todo el dia
joselyne g.
Does The Smell Stay For A Long Time???
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi prima tiene uno de jasmín Jay uno de jasmin o es falcificado?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el aroma?
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cuando me mandaran una muestra por lo menos quiero oler ?