BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 1999, BVLGARI EXTREME is classified as a luxurious, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of woods and spices with low notes of lavender. It is recommended for evening wear.

Victoria M.
I have an odd experience with this. My best friend likes to wear men's cologne because she likes the way it smells. Often we're walking down an aisle and I look up and ask "Did a hot guy just walk by?" and she reminds me it's just her. So it's smell-approved. The price is kind of crazy in my book but she loves it and has no problem dropping that, especially for designer name. All in all, I'd call it a winner and a more grown up, less bro Axe.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I Purchased this for my BF , the smell is incredible, not overpowering like a lot of men's calogne, this is something you can wear daily and not just for special ocasions. price point is great as well
Vanessa A.
This is so hard to get but when he bought it her was ubber happy. it smells so good. clean fresh and sexy.
When he goes to work it is not over powering that it would offend anyone but smells good enough for compliments
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
I'm really surprised at how much I love this, I've always found bvlgari scents to be a little old lady-ish for me, but this really works. I don't get very much powder from this (thank God), more of a light, fresh rose. Sweet, but not overwhelming. A little musk, a little raw berry but mostly a really lovely rose. Very good, elegant and lady like. My only complaint would be that it isn't very strong.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
This stuff smells great it's awesome that my husband uses it everyday. it has that soft sexy smell without being too overpowering. I like this one because it's portable and it to make it so we can take it anywhere.
Freddy G.
Este es asombroso me encanta el aroma de este perfume es unico en su estilo y vale la pena tenerlo es un aroma agradable y la presentacion es unica y con clase
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
This has a very pleasing smell, and not overpowering. It is a smell you would want for your man. Hard to stay away from his smell once he puts it on.
Ahshanta M.
Taylor, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend and he's hard to shop for but this cologne makes me want to jump on him and just sniff him all day lol.
Jaye L.
Ohhhhhh how i love this! Bought it for my husband but i steal it too lol just love the scent on the skin. Not too strong smells sexy.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Love this perfume my husband always used this before and until now I still want to buy get more is because I really love the smell