Bvlgari Pour Homme by Bvlgari for Men

by BVLGARI

Men's 0.14 oz EDT Mini. Fougere Powdery Woody. Created in 1995 Bvlgari is classified as a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This fine fragrance contains rosewood pepper musk and is accented with green tea vetiver and cedar making Bvlgari perfect for evening use. Top notes: Bergamot Lavender Mandarin Aldehydes. Middle notes: Pepper Coriander Geranium Carnation. Base notes: Cedar Amber Tonka Oakmoss.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bvlgari Pour Homme by Bvlgari for Men!
Sadhana B.
Eu amo quando meu namorado usa esse perfume logo de manhã, ele tem notas refrescante e deixa um cheirinho tão bom pela casa. Elegant, pleasant, refreshing and wears well. Posso dizer que é um dos perfumes prediletos de=o meu namorado e ele cheira muito bem quando usa ele.
Daniel R.
it´s an wonderfull fragance, woody, impactant, and sweet. i´ts a perfect fragance for modern man. i invite you all to fells the power of this perfum
Priscilla D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Bvlgari Pour Homme by Bvlgari for Men uploaded by Priscilla D.
My boyfriend has the pour homme soir franagnce and it smells very good. It's perfect to wear at nighttime. It smells like cedarwood.
Rose A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I came aross this product in London when they were passing out samples in Harrod's. I think it smells so good!
Mira H.
1,092 reviews
I bought this for my brother, and he absolutely loved it. It lasts for a long time, and has a very dignified scent.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite colognes. Classic, clean, long lasting fragrance. Not overbearing.
Dee C.
I bought this for my boyfriend and it's so good. Sometimes I spray it around the house because the smell is so amazing. It's not too strong, I find some perfumes to be offensive because they're just so strong but this is just right.

Looking for your answer?