BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimBVLGARI
Pour Homme Atlantique eau de toilette - 100 ml

Bvlgari Pour Homme Atlantique eau de toilette - 100 ml

by BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Italian Bergamot, Sea Amber, Vetiver. About: Aqua continues its epic journey by exploring the most powerful ocean in the world, the Atlantic. Aqva Atlantique evokes the natural freshness of a sea breeze and clear life-giving waters, which are fascinatingly vast and embody conquest and achievement. The fragrance exudes extraordinary freshness to convey the ocean's energy mirrored by an explosion of citrus providing vibrant and sparkling notes directly from succulent fruit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bvlgari Pour Homme Atlantique eau de toilette - 100 ml!
Mona A.
Minneapolis, MN
I gave this perfume to my husband on our anniversary and he just loved it .it has a beautiful round bottle as the packaging is very beautiful and the blue colour liquid smells amazing...my husband says it has been his among the favourites from that time on and also stays a long tha other perfumes also it is nice, manly but not too overpowering.
Peter B.
Ajax, ON
Bvlgari Pour Homme Atlantique eau de toilette - 100 ml uploaded by Peter B.
Hidden Gem! I have finally found the fragrance I’ve been searching for. (A couple of years bear in mind) The mix of amber and aquatic notes lingers in the air with a huge soft scent trail. The price, the quality, the likeability, the performance - all are amazing.

Looking for your answer?