BY BVLGARI #67 in After Shave

A luxurious emulsion for more sensitive skins: it soothes and calms any irritation from razor burn. Its rich texture is rapidly absorbed. Light and nourishing, the Pour Homme After Shave Emulsion leaves skin silky-soft and delicately scented by the sensual notes of Pour Homme Soir. After Shave Emulsion Fragrance:  An intriguing masculine fragrance that fuses the bracing freshness of Darjeeling tea with the intensity of spice and musk.  For those seeking a discreet accent to their personality. Top Notes: Darjeeling Tea, Waterlily Heart Notes: Black Pepper, Guaiac Wood Base Notes: Musk. see more...

Guy G.
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely purchased this last month for a friend an he was so thankful. highly recommended
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I hated the smell I found it at ross I passed it down to my neighbor very disappointed
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
My boyfriend has the pour homme aftershave and it smells very good. It's perfect because it leaves skin feeling soft and clean. It smells like cedarwood.
German R.
German R.
BVLGARI Pour homme after shave,I love, I've used both after shave and cologne. the aftershave leaves you feeling frezcura and with a rich aroma and the colony or talk is exquisite, I recommend they can use to trust.
Eris G.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
I was walking around the mall the other day and stop at the perfume store , and decide to smell bvlgari and it's a really good . Nice sense definitely will been buying this product this week .
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
Have heard Bulgari has a great line of colognes. I love how sophisticated the bottle and the packaging looks.
Anita D.
Anita D.
Love this for my husband as it has a great and manly scent. It's also great because I can get it in many different stores.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
BVLGARI pour Homme After Shave Emulsion smells great and is so smooth and calming for my husband after his shave. We love this because of its great smell and soothing properties.
Chris K.
Chris K.
Staten Island, NY
The smell is amazing and smells clean and smooth. There is not awkward chemical smell. Bvlgari is a very good quality brand and well worth the money. HOWEVER remember that just because it smells great in the bottle, the individuals scent can ruin the smell completely. Sorry
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very nice after shave! I loved it when I had it, I received it as a gift a few years back and just haven't picked up another bottle yet. Give it a try if you like clean smells and not chemical type smells.
Michael M.