BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by yisela a.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Nawel D.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Kristine s.

BY BVLGARI

In 1994 the renowned jeweler, BVLGARI, successfully interpreted the intensity and refinement of the sensual and precious for the world of fragrance. This luxurious scent exudes a delicate tonality that was inspired by the essential design of the frosted glass bottle with its round and full notes. Bright bergamot and orange blossom bloom on a heart of sumptuous jasmine and classic rose notes. The base completes the experience with sophisticated iris and musky tones.

“BVLGARI was created as a tribute to women, as an answer to their desire to rediscover luxury and find it renewed and different, characterized by understatement and absolute quality."— Paolo BVLGARI, Brand Chairman

Notes:
Jasmine, Rose, Bergamot, Citrus, Tuberose, Hesperidic, Musk.
Style:
A sensual and refined scent.

Gema A.
San Jose, CA
I love this scent. My mom and I always buy this perfume it is always essential to have this scent and wear it once amd awhile.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite fragrance, it's soft but makes you feel elegant at the same time. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I got a sample of this and it smelled great! I am considering buying it! I have another Bvlgari scent that I already love.
Jan L.
I have a bottle of this it is for women over 30, great smell, soft clean but last all day. I wear it to luncheons.
Genny G.
Vacaville, CA
Una de mis esencias favoritas. Muy elegante y cautivadora perfecta para una noche romántica y seductora. 😻
Crystale S.
Red Bay, AL
I buy this perfume for my mom it is her every day scent it smells delicious but not overpowering
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
If you like a really expensive smelling fragrances this is one of the best and you will love it
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom got me hooked on this perfume. Love the smell so light and it stay for quite sometime
jakeria s.
I loove this perfume you guys should get this stuff.you guys should get this stuff i mean it.
mariam M.
Block 2, Salwa
It smells great and I liked it from the first time I smelled it. My sister also bought it.
Elle B.