BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by yisela a.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Nawel D.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Kristine s.

BY BVLGARI

In 1994 the renowned jeweler, BVLGARI, successfully interpreted the intensity and refinement of the sensual and precious for the world of fragrance. This luxurious scent exudes a delicate tonality that was inspired by the essential design of the frosted glass bottle with its round and full notes. Bright bergamot and orange blossom bloom on a heart of sumptuous jasmine and classic rose notes. The base completes the experience with sophisticated iris and musky tones.

“BVLGARI was created as a tribute to women, as an answer to their desire to rediscover luxury and find it renewed and different, characterized by understatement and absolute quality."— Paolo BVLGARI, Brand Chairman

Notes:
Jasmine, Rose, Bergamot, Citrus, Tuberose, Hesperidic, Musk.
Style:
A sensual and refined scent.

Fjorida M.
Fjorida M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this perfume it smells nice and it's perfect for special occasions our date night. It is the first time that I use it and definitely I will purchase again. Love love it. I definitively recommend to you guys if you can afford it. Love the bottle too.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Not my favorite. Loved the scent but it didn't last as long as I hoped it too. Two hours in the day and I had no renaming scent, which was devastating considering the price. However, when applied the scent is fantastic, just not long lasting.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very elegant fragrance! It is a soft powdery and intense without being loud. It smells clean and sweet. It was my first time using this fragrance and fell in love with it. Yes I would totally but it again!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the bottle so much! The packaging is pretty and classic. With the smell, it is lovely and like a blossom fragrance. At first spray, it may be too loud. Eventually, it will smell better and just right!
Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
Really didn't like it I bought it for my sister and she didn't like the smell as much neither it smells to strong for me and the smell did take awhile to leave if you like strong smells them this is for you
A'rya T.
A'rya T.
Canton, OH
It smells amazing, has a delightful scent that can draw attention. Its a different type of product you don't want to miss having in your hands. It gives great vibes from the first time you spray.
Myra K.
Myra K.
My aunt gave me this a year ago and i love it so much that I don't want to use it often.. I only use it when its a big party or when I want to look and smells good for these occasions..
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite scent of mine!!! Fresh, and light, like you're not trying to hard. But leave others wondering what smells so fresh. A perfect light and airy scent.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Another great fragrance by bvlgari. Very feminine and slightly sweet.great for day wear and going out for lunch days.very girly and pretty and not overwhelming
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
San Antonio, TX
Smells incrideble love the sence!! So girly its not to hard is lightly sence can be worn on a daily basic love love this fragrence