BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by yisela a.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Nawel D.BVLGARI Pour Femme uploaded by Kristine s.

BY BVLGARI

In 1994 the renowned jeweler, BVLGARI, successfully interpreted the intensity and refinement of the sensual and precious for the world of fragrance. This luxurious scent exudes a delicate tonality that was inspired by the essential design of the frosted glass bottle with its round and full notes. Bright bergamot and orange blossom bloom on a heart of sumptuous jasmine and classic rose notes. The base completes the experience with sophisticated iris and musky tones.

“BVLGARI was created as a tribute to women, as an answer to their desire to rediscover luxury and find it renewed and different, characterized by understatement and absolute quality."— Paolo BVLGARI, Brand Chairman

Notes:
Jasmine, Rose, Bergamot, Citrus, Tuberose, Hesperidic, Musk.
Style:
A sensual and refined scent.

Buy on Kohl's*
LYDIYA ™.
This has been my signature sent since 2012. It's breezy and so feminine. I always feel more confident when I'm wearing this scent. The packaging is so elegant and sophisticated. I am always willing to splurge for this perfume. If you want a fresh, clean, floral scent this is the perfume for you!
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
This perfume is AMAZING ♡. It's honeslty one of the best perfumes I have ever purchased. It's smells girly, and not too strong like other perfumes. It does last for a few hours, but it's still amazing! I bought this online the other day on Amazon. I really do recommend it if you're interested in a new perfume! :)
Shea C.
Cibolo , TX
I am very picky when it comes to perfumes. I received a sample card while shopping. I kept it with me for about an hour and by the time I made my way back to the beau counter, I was totally sold! This smells fabulous and it lasts, the fragrance doesn't fade away after a few hours. My dad, who never come ts on anything, asked me what I was wearing, that it smelled so good! This is one to have!
Olivia P.
Not my favorite. Loved the scent but it didn't last as long as I hoped it too. Two hours in the day and I had no renaming scent, which was devastating considering the price. However, when applied the scent is fantastic, just not long lasting.
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
It is a very elegant fragrance! It is a soft powdery and intense without being loud. It smells clean and sweet. It was my first time using this fragrance and fell in love with it. Yes I would totally but it again!
Aimeeh L.
I like the bottle so much! The packaging is pretty and classic. With the smell, it is lovely and like a blossom fragrance. At first spray, it may be too loud. Eventually, it will smell better and just right!
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
Really didn't like it I bought it for my sister and she didn't like the smell as much neither it smells to strong for me and the smell did take awhile to leave if you like strong smells them this is for you
Kristine s.
I LOVE my Bvlgari Perfume! This scent is so clean and soft smelling! It has a nice smell and has been my favorite for years. The Bottle is beautiful! You can find this at FragranceNet.com for over 50% cheaper than Sephora!
A'rya T.
It smells amazing, has a delightful scent that can draw attention. Its a different type of product you don't want to miss having in your hands. It gives great vibes from the first time you spray.
Fjorida M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this perfume it smells nice and it's perfect for special occasions our date night. It is the first time that I use it and definitely I will purchase again. Love love it. I definitively recommend to you guys if you can afford it. Love the bottle too.