MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBVLGARI
Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray

by BVLGARI

A fragrance entirely dedicated to children and their mothers. BVLGARI chose the most gentle type of tea Chamomile as the main ingredient enriched by an original talc note.ulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 106373/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BVLGARI Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray!
Kerstin H.
Flint , MI
BVLGARI Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Kerstin H.
Kinda in between about this. People keep saying it smells like peaches and others say musk.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This fragrance was actually created for babies ! It is soft and fresh with a sun warmed peach end note . It was the very first fragrance created for babies and mothers to be . It is tea based and free of alcohol so as not to upset the babies skin . Love
Rebecca M.
Doral
This was my first “perfume” ever. I received it as a gift at 13 and I was so obsessed that I bought another 2 bottles. The fragrance is very light and it does not irritate your skin. A good gift idea for somebody that wants to start to use a perfume!
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this as a gift for a friend who just had a baby. Love the packaging and there's also a great matching soap set that goes with this. The recipient loved it!
Cema B.
BVLGARI Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Cema B.
Hey mommies🙃🤓🦋 just go for this.. I am double sure you and your baby gonna love this fragrance. My son bought this for me randomly without knowing which category of mumma can use it.. being just a teen .. he read mammas and liked the packaging and gifted to me🤣😄 . I couldn’t express myself and accepted his love. Used it and still using it🥰😉 such mild and soft mood fragrance.. would highly recommend all mommies 🤩💕
José S.
Jalisco
BVLGARI Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by José S.
BVLGARI Petits et Mamans Eau de Toilette Spray is a fragrance inspired by the joy and precious moments that mothers and their children share. A tender reminiscence of the sweetest childhood memories. I Love it so much. I totally recommend it!! 😍♥️🥰
Arianna C.
Omegna , Verbania
É uno dei miei profumi preferiti in assoluto! Fine e non troppo dolce. É adatto sia per le mamme che per i bambini 👶
Basicinbrandy A.
saar
I LOVE LOVE LOVW THIS PERFUME. It meant for baby’s but I use it every single day. I’ve used it since I was a baby and am now 17. I highly recommend this.
Nicci S.
This perfume is simply beautiful. It bridges a connection between mother and child through fragrance, as it is a matching scent. This product, however, is much more on the pricy side and can be sometimes overpowering, hence there is some room for improvement. Despite this, it is a very flowery and light scent that is gorgeous. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?