BY BVLGARI

Fruity Florals

Key Notes:
Pink Pomelo, Frangipani, Vanilla musk

About:
Omnia Pink Sapphire is a festive floral eau de toilette capturing the essence of the frangipani, sparkling pink pomelo, and vanilla musk. The vibrant scent is a daring reminder to run, jump, and dance into every day with sweetness and spontaneity.

Alberto Morillas, master perfumer and creator of Omnia Crystalline, composed Pink Sapphire as a whimsical combination of bright citrus and exotic florals.

Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Bvlgari Omnia, doesn't matter which one, is definitely not my thing. I know it's only a toilette spray which means it won't last that long like a perfume but I would expect at least half a day. This one lasts not even one hour. It should be a floral scent but I don't really agree with that. For me it just smells like those Walmart mists.
brea b.
Bvlgari omnia pink sapphire is my second most expensive spray I have it to me is for a classy woman. When you put this on you will smell like a fresh boquett of flowers it is very floral. Strong sense. This spray you wear for a ball, going to opera concert, the Grammy fancy expensive gather. I buy this online like I said it is expensive but its worth. Great mother day gift. If you are a bride wear this on your wedding day event also. Don't forget Bvlgari Omnia punk sapphire.
Autumn M.
For the price I thought that this scent would last longer. It did not.I found the scent to be a strong floral. I would not be repurchasing this. There are many other longer lasting scents. The bottle design is unique though. Just disappointed.
Mar J.
I received a free sample of this fragrance and I loved it so much that I went and bought it... the large size. I have a signature scent that I have been wearing for years and no other scent has moved me to purchase it like this one has. It has a unique scent that is hard for me to describe, but it is definitely good. If you get a chance to sample it you definitely should. BVLGARI Omnia Pink Sapphire Eau de Toilette
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Perfume is so incredibly personal, so while I didn’t love this, someone else may really enjoy it. I was given this as a gift and I really found it to be extremely strong-smelling and too sweet. The scent doesn’t stay strong throughout the day, however. It isn’t “bad” smelling.. I just do not enjoy this fragrance at all. I prefer light floral scents.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got lucky a received a sample of this from Sephora. I really really liked it!! I did not think I would at first but it smelled much different that what I expected! This perfume has a strong floral scent but it is very unique and very elegant; it makes me think of a fancy party. I definitely would consider buying a full size of this perfume!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,114 reviews
I absolutely love the fragrance of Bvlgari's new Pink Sapphire perfume, it has been my go-to scent for a couple of weeks now. It is classic, exquisite, and dainty. It is both sweet and floral, not to mention the cute pink Bvlgari bottle! I adore this one ♥ Great for all occasions and would make the perfect gift for any age.
Nicole C.
This stuff smells amazing! It’s not too strong and has a nice flower like scent. I got a trial size in a makeup subscription box and will definitely purchase the full size after this runs out! And a little goes a long way
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
I really love the scent of this perfume. My 2nd choice in omnia perfume.. lomg lasting scent and perfect for summer season scent. You will never regret about this perfume.
Shonna E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Completely in love with this perfume!! It smells amazing and lasts a long time on the skin! It’s pricey but worth it in my opinion. Will definitely repurchase.

Sephora