Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba for Women uploaded by Vanessa E.Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba for Women uploaded by Vanessa E.Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba for Women uploaded by Angie M.

BY BVLGARI

Buy Bvlgari Perfumes - Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba for Women 1.35 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - Great For: Summer see more...

Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
YES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever happen to pass by a bottle of this stop by and take a sniff. Your nose will be so happy you did. The best way I can describe this sent is fresh. I love it and it stays on my skin for a good while. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. And if you are unsure about it, they have a smaller bottle you can purchase!
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I have never found a sent that I loved so much! This is so light fresh and clean. It reminds me of the smell of a cool creek or water. It's amazing if you like cooler fresh scents you need to try this. And the packaging is so elegant and fun! #light #fresh #clean #perfume
Joanna H.
Omg this scent is ridiclously amazing. I love the smell and the way I feel when I wear it. I wish it lasted a little longer then it does but its smells sooooo good I dont even care.
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
Oh my goodness this stuff smells absolutely phenomenal. It's fresh and crisp and smells of pink grapefruit. I absolutely love this perfume.
Gregonnia D.
Jackson, MS
I purchased this scent as a birthday present for my daughter. It's light, refreshing and reminds me of a sunny vacation spot.
Hitomi S.
San Diego, CA
I'm using this for one year and I got new same one yesterday because i want wearing this especially in the summer. Ive put 5 stars for this but one thing I don't like is the bottle that you cannot open, even if you would like to transfer to a tiny bottle. That means you are not able to carry easily.
Nicole G.
I bought this one by accident (was looking for the crystalline) but am still happy with this purchase. It's a good value, a higher price but the pay off is worth it. The smell, it definitely takes a backseat compared to the crystalline but a perfect scent for spring/summer time.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not too strong (well it's only Eau De Toilette) and it doesn't last long. Really refreshing "airy/wattery" scent, don't expect anything flowery or spicy. Not recognizable somewhat unremarkable.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
A complicated, but beautiful, bottle. It took me a while to figure out how to open it! The fragrance is citrus-floral but with a surprisingly tough undertone. Wearing it in the middle of the winter will make you think of summer and beaches, and make your heart dance.
Isa B.
Really like this scent. It's soft but not too soft. I received a Felix sample from Sephora. It's really good.