BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Vanessa E.
Painesville , OH
Oh my goodness this stuff smells absolutely phenomenal. It's fresh and crisp and smells of pink grapefruit. I absolutely love this perfume.
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
This smell really good, have nice fragrance that really last and for the price is a good deal
Stefania L.

I love this perfum. I have this perfume a long time ago and I love it
It smells too good
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like this scent. It is nice and fresh, you will never tired of it but 4 starts only it’s not lasting long...
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Let me begin by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume, and I own way too much to ever use in one lifetime. That doesn't stop me from buying it, but lately I'm a lot more picky before I buy: I have to ADORE a fragrance to purchase it. I like several scents from the Bvlgari Omnia line, but the Omnia Paraiba was a "must have". It works just beautifully with my skin chemistry, and lasts for hours. Longevity was a pleasant surprise, seeing that 's in an EdT, but it drys down beautifully. I purchased the gift set from Belk on Mother's Day weekend, and got the 2.2 oz EdT, body lotion, and bar soap. (Happy Mother's Day to me! LOL) I wore it to my brother's wedding last weekend, and now it's a nice scent memory of that weekend. I can absolutely see myself finishing this bottle, and definitely repurchasing. Bonus: My husband has complemented me twice on this fragrance, and he rarely notices scent at all. I'll take all the compliments I can get in this life, what say you? PS. The body lotion is equally amazing; not too heavy or greasy, and really adds to the staying power. I have not tried the body soap yet...because it does seem a bit strong, even in the paper wrapping. 5 stars for a beautiful offering from Bvlgari, at a reasonable price point. Can't beat that!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
One of my favorite perfumes! I love the soft, sweet , citrus scent it has. Its a very clean and refreshing smell nothing to overwhelming or fruity. It has a very unique smell that can be used everyday especially during spring and summer seasons. The one thing I dislike about this perfume if how fast the smell fades away. Also the bottle presentation is a little weird and doesn't really have a "cap" so you have to be careful when sprating it. Other than that I love it and would recommend it for everyday use and for any age group.
Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
I have never found a sent that I loved so much! This is so light fresh and clean. It reminds me of the smell of a cool creek or water. It's amazing if you like cooler fresh scents you need to try this. And the packaging is so elegant and fun! #light #fresh #clean #perfume
Fatimaezzahra A.
morocco
Loooove this perfume. It also reminds me a little of lancome hypnose , but a little bit fruity.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
A beautiful scent that lasts all day. It smells like a tropical vacation on the beach. My absolute favorite fragrance with a reasonable price. One spray lasts all day! It's a young scent with floral undertones.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.