BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Morgan C.
This is my all time favorite perfume. No exaggeration, every time I wear this one I get complimented on it and it last decently long on my skin!
Estefanya G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This fragrance got me obsessed with perfumes ! Do not care about the price this is a magnificent product that I’ll continue to use ! The bottle is super unique & quite a challenge to open lol everyone needs to have this fragrance!!!!!! Love love love love love LOVE IT ! Bvlgari you need to send some fragrances my way
🌹Aroa🌹 A.
Es mi perfume favorito. Siempre que lo utilizo me preguntan por el. Tiene un olor súper agradable. Es un olor frutal con un poquito floral. No es un olor nada pesado. Huele increíble. Siempre que se me acaba, compro otro.
Fatimaezzahra A.
morocco
Loooove this perfume. It also reminds me a little of lancome hypnose , but a little bit fruity.
Stephanie M.
This scent is so soft and beautiful. The best way I can describe this is to say to think of summertime. Fresh air by the ocean, a great book in your lap, sand between your toes and a boozy drink in your hand (if you're eighteen or older). That's this scent!
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
I enjoy wearing this fragrance in the summer. It’s a light scent. I pull out the coconut I. The fragrance which maybe why I like it more in the summer.
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like this scent. It is nice and fresh, you will never tired of it but 4 starts only it’s not lasting long...
Kelly j.
This is such a unique scent. Very open and airy feeling, while still being sultry and memorizing. Such a gorgeous scent I am in love. The packaging justifes such an extraordinary scent, that is truly one of a kind. Not overwhelming, it never gives me headaches. In the description the fragrance notes contain: Birarade orange, passion fruit, passion flower,Brazilian Gardenia, cocoa beans and vetiver essence. I absolutely adore this fragrance, lasts forever on my skin.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
When it comes to perfumes I can be very picky I'm not one to like something with too much floral undertones, I'm more of a semi-sweet and sexy scent kind of woman and Blvgari Omnia Paraiba delivers just that....all in one creatively shaped bottle!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
One of my favorite perfumes! I love the soft, sweet , citrus scent it has. Its a very clean and refreshing smell nothing to overwhelming or fruity. It has a very unique smell that can be used everyday especially during spring and summer seasons. The one thing I dislike about this perfume if how fast the smell fades away. Also the bottle presentation is a little weird and doesn't really have a "cap" so you have to be careful when sprating it. Other than that I love it and would recommend it for everyday use and for any age group.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's