BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
YES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever happen to pass by a bottle of this stop by and take a sniff. Your nose will be so happy you did. The best way I can describe this sent is fresh. I love it and it stays on my skin for a good while. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. And if you are unsure about it, they have a smaller bottle you can purchase!
Anna C.
Love this parfume. My first bulgari and I can't stop wearing it. The peach sent it is what I like the most in this fragrance. I will buy another one for sure
Luiza R.
somers point, NJ
Currently using this perfume. It was the first time I purchased Bvlgari perfume, and i am not disappointed. However, it is not my favorite.
Hollis A.
I love this fragrance. They write that it smells like orange, but I think grapefruit is the most pungent scent and I love it. Great lasting power too!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Let me begin by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume, and I own way too much to ever use in one lifetime. That doesn't stop me from buying it, but lately I'm a lot more picky before I buy: I have to ADORE a fragrance to purchase it. I like several scents from the Bvlgari Omnia line, but the Omnia Paraiba was a "must have". It works just beautifully with my skin chemistry, and lasts for hours. Longevity was a pleasant surprise, seeing that 's in an EdT, but it drys down beautifully. I purchased the gift set from Belk on Mother's Day weekend, and got the 2.2 oz EdT, body lotion, and bar soap. (Happy Mother's Day to me! LOL) I wore it to my brother's wedding last weekend, and now it's a nice scent memory of that weekend. I can absolutely see myself finishing this bottle, and definitely repurchasing. Bonus: My husband has complemented me twice on this fragrance, and he rarely notices scent at all. I'll take all the compliments I can get in this life, what say you? PS. The body lotion is equally amazing; not too heavy or greasy, and really adds to the staying power. I have not tried the body soap yet...because it does seem a bit strong, even in the paper wrapping. 5 stars for a beautiful offering from Bvlgari, at a reasonable price point. Can't beat that!
Francesca D.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite fragrances, and it's especially wonderful for the summer. Notes of Orange, Gardenia and vetiver make this fragrance seductive and playful. It's long lasting if sprayed on pulse points (wrists, neck...) and dabbed, not rubbed in. Love the full size and I keep a travel size in my bag. It's fun and flirty!
Emily M.
Harvest, AL
Oh dear lord! This smells like drunken prostitution. It's a STRONG lingering awful smell.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
A complicated, but beautiful, bottle. It took me a while to figure out how to open it! The fragrance is citrus-floral but with a surprisingly tough undertone. Wearing it in the middle of the winter will make you think of summer and beaches, and make your heart dance.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Leaves a great scent! i love wearing this product when I'm going out therefore it stays all night!
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like this scent. It is nice and fresh, you will never tired of it but 4 starts only it’s not lasting long...
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's