BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not too strong (well it's only Eau De Toilette) and it doesn't last long. Really refreshing "airy/wattery" scent, don't expect anything flowery or spicy. Not recognizable somewhat unremarkable.
Ida Frances A.
I love the scent but too bad it isn't long-wearing.It is good for people who are sensitive to smell,like me,because it smells fresh but not too overpowering.
Lorna L.
It is not quite my taste but my mom loves it. It's soft but makes a statement and not at all citric.
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
I bought this one by accident (was looking for the crystalline) but am still happy with this purchase. It's a good value, a higher price but the pay off is worth it. The smell, it definitely takes a backseat compared to the crystalline but a perfect scent for spring/summer time.
Shauna M.
Got this for Christmas, I had a really hard time opening it for some reason but the scent is really pretty. Sexy I may say. I wear this from time to time because this is not your everyday perfume
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Received a sample pack of perfumes for the holidays in December. I really wanted to love it, but i found the scent to be incredibly overwhelming. It was too strong of a floral scent for me.
Emily M.
Harvest, AL
Oh dear lord! This smells like drunken prostitution. It's a STRONG lingering awful smell.
Luiza R.
somers point, NJ
Currently using this perfume. It was the first time I purchased Bvlgari perfume, and i am not disappointed. However, it is not my favorite.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Leaves a great scent! i love wearing this product when I'm going out therefore it stays all night!
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
A complicated, but beautiful, bottle. It took me a while to figure out how to open it! The fragrance is citrus-floral but with a surprisingly tough undertone. Wearing it in the middle of the winter will make you think of summer and beaches, and make your heart dance.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's