BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
When it comes to perfumes I can be very picky I'm not one to like something with too much floral undertones, I'm more of a semi-sweet and sexy scent kind of woman and Blvgari Omnia Paraiba delivers just that....all in one creatively shaped bottle!
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
A beautiful scent that lasts all day. It smells like a tropical vacation on the beach. My absolute favorite fragrance with a reasonable price. One spray lasts all day! It's a young scent with floral undertones.
Hitomi S.
3-5-31, Hamatake, Chigasaki-shi, Kanagawa
I'm using this for one year and I got new same one yesterday because i want wearing this especially in the summer. Ive put 5 stars for this but one thing I don't like is the bottle that you cannot open, even if you would like to transfer to a tiny bottle. That means you are not able to carry easily.
Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
I have never found a sent that I loved so much! This is so light fresh and clean. It reminds me of the smell of a cool creek or water. It's amazing if you like cooler fresh scents you need to try this. And the packaging is so elegant and fun! #light #fresh #clean #perfume
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
One of my favorite perfumes! I love the soft, sweet , citrus scent it has. Its a very clean and refreshing smell nothing to overwhelming or fruity. It has a very unique smell that can be used everyday especially during spring and summer seasons. The one thing I dislike about this perfume if how fast the smell fades away. Also the bottle presentation is a little weird and doesn't really have a "cap" so you have to be careful when sprating it. Other than that I love it and would recommend it for everyday use and for any age group.
Lygia O.
I love this and omnia crystalline absolutely fresh sexy smell one of my favorites!
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
I enjoy wearing this fragrance in the summer. It’s a light scent. I pull out the coconut I. The fragrance which maybe why I like it more in the summer.
Hollis A.
I love this fragrance. They write that it smells like orange, but I think grapefruit is the most pungent scent and I love it. Great lasting power too!
Anna C.
Love this parfume. My first bulgari and I can't stop wearing it. The peach sent it is what I like the most in this fragrance. I will buy another one for sure
Kelly j.
This is such a unique scent. Very open and airy feeling, while still being sultry and memorizing. Such a gorgeous scent I am in love. The packaging justifes such an extraordinary scent, that is truly one of a kind. Not overwhelming, it never gives me headaches. In the description the fragrance notes contain: Birarade orange, passion fruit, passion flower,Brazilian Gardenia, cocoa beans and vetiver essence. I absolutely adore this fragrance, lasts forever on my skin.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's