BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Paraiba Eau De Toilette

Start your review of BVLGARI Omnia Paraiba Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Isa B.
Really like this scent. It's soft but not too soft. I received a Felix sample from Sephora. It's really good.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Leaves a great scent! i love wearing this product when I'm going out therefore it stays all night!
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
This smell really good, have nice fragrance that really last and for the price is a good deal
Emily M.
Harvest, AL
Oh dear lord! This smells like drunken prostitution. It's a STRONG lingering awful smell.
Lygia O.
I love this and omnia crystalline absolutely fresh sexy smell one of my favorites!
🌹Aroa🌹 A.
Es mi perfume favorito. Siempre que lo utilizo me preguntan por el. Tiene un olor súper agradable. Es un olor frutal con un poquito floral. No es un olor nada pesado. Huele increíble. Siempre que se me acaba, compro otro.
Chloé 🍂.
Belgrade
One of my favorite! Amazing for spring and summer. Light but very authentic smell. The fragrance stays long on the skin.  Nice bottle. Affordable price for this product. I buy it in Sephora.
Kathy J.
I rarely ever find a perfume that I fall in love with and never get bored with the scent. However this product is great! First of all, the packaging is so lovely and unique (although it doesn't stand completely still, doesn't bother me though).
The smell itself is very rich and intense so one squirt is enough. I don't think its over powering though because it is easily spread around the body.
It is a warm and sophisticated scent that reveals maturity (not in the old lady kind of way)
Overall it is a really nice product and this brand never fails me.
Anna C.
Love this parfume. My first bulgari and I can't stop wearing it. The peach sent it is what I like the most in this fragrance. I will buy another one for sure
Lorna L.
It is not quite my taste but my mom loves it. It's soft but makes a statement and not at all citric.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's