BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Joanna H.
Omg this scent is ridiclously amazing. I love the smell and the way I feel when I wear it. I wish it lasted a little longer then it does but its smells sooooo good I dont even care.
Emely G.
This scent smells soo fresh, you feel clean through the day. Its long lasting and perfect for summer and spring. I think it has a great price for the value.
Ida Frances A.
I love the scent but too bad it isn't long-wearing.It is good for people who are sensitive to smell,like me,because it smells fresh but not too overpowering.
Hollis A.
I love this fragrance. They write that it smells like orange, but I think grapefruit is the most pungent scent and I love it. Great lasting power too!
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
I enjoy wearing this fragrance in the summer. It’s a light scent. I pull out the coconut I. The fragrance which maybe why I like it more in the summer.
Morgan C.
This is my all time favorite perfume. No exaggeration, every time I wear this one I get complimented on it and it last decently long on my skin!
Vanessa E.
Painesville , OH
Oh my goodness this stuff smells absolutely phenomenal. It's fresh and crisp and smells of pink grapefruit. I absolutely love this perfume.
Luiza R.
somers point, NJ
Currently using this perfume. It was the first time I purchased Bvlgari perfume, and i am not disappointed. However, it is not my favorite.
Gregonnia D.
Jackson, MS
I purchased this scent as a birthday present for my daughter. It's light, refreshing and reminds me of a sunny vacation spot.
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like this scent. It is nice and fresh, you will never tired of it but 4 starts only it’s not lasting long...
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.

Macy's