BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
YES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever happen to pass by a bottle of this stop by and take a sniff. Your nose will be so happy you did. The best way I can describe this sent is fresh. I love it and it stays on my skin for a good while. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. And if you are unsure about it, they have a smaller bottle you can purchase!
Juliana R.
Rego Park, NY
I have given this perfume to a few people and they absolutely love it. It has a fruity scent that always makes me think of guava. I found this product from Macy's last year, and I knew right away that I had to buy it. I would definitely recommend it to others. I just bought a gift set from Macy's, and plan to give it to my mom because she loves it as well.
Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
I have never found a sent that I loved so much! This is so light fresh and clean. It reminds me of the smell of a cool creek or water. It's amazing if you like cooler fresh scents you need to try this. And the packaging is so elegant and fun! #light #fresh #clean #perfume
Francesca D.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite fragrances, and it's especially wonderful for the summer. Notes of Orange, Gardenia and vetiver make this fragrance seductive and playful. It's long lasting if sprayed on pulse points (wrists, neck...) and dabbed, not rubbed in. Love the full size and I keep a travel size in my bag. It's fun and flirty!
Ashley  S.
The smell was citrusy and tropical. The scent was sooo nice. I got this as a point perk at Sephora late last year. I feel like the scent lasts longer than other perfumes. It's pricey for sure! I think it's worth it in a roller ball form to ease the price but I'm interested in trying other scents and purchasing again!
Shauna M.
Got this for Christmas, I had a really hard time opening it for some reason but the scent is really pretty. Sexy I may say. I wear this from time to time because this is not your everyday perfume
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
A complicated, but beautiful, bottle. It took me a while to figure out how to open it! The fragrance is citrus-floral but with a surprisingly tough undertone. Wearing it in the middle of the winter will make you think of summer and beaches, and make your heart dance.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
A beautiful scent that lasts all day. It smells like a tropical vacation on the beach. My absolute favorite fragrance with a reasonable price. One spray lasts all day! It's a young scent with floral undertones.
Hitomi S.
3-5-31, Hamatake, Chigasaki-shi, Kanagawa
I'm using this for one year and I got new same one yesterday because i want wearing this especially in the summer. Ive put 5 stars for this but one thing I don't like is the bottle that you cannot open, even if you would like to transfer to a tiny bottle. That means you are not able to carry easily.
Lauren S.
Playa del Rey, CA
Love this perfume so much! It's very light and fresh! I like the travel size because then it's easier to transport. I really like how this is such a summery scent because it reminds me of happy times!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.