Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Let me begin by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume, and I own way too much to ever use in one lifetime. That doesn't stop me from buying it, but lately I'm a lot more picky before I buy: I have to ADORE a fragrance to purchase it. I like several scents from the Bvlgari Omnia line, but the Omnia Paraiba was a "must have". It works just beautifully with my skin chemistry, and lasts for hours. Longevity was a pleasant surprise, seeing that 's in an EdT, but it drys down beautifully. I purchased the gift set from Belk on Mother's Day weekend, and got the 2.2 oz EdT, body lotion, and bar soap. (Happy Mother's Day to me! LOL) I wore it to my brother's wedding last weekend, and now it's a nice scent memory of that weekend. I can absolutely see myself finishing this bottle, and definitely repurchasing. Bonus: My husband has complemented me twice on this fragrance, and he rarely notices scent at all. I'll take all the compliments I can get in this life, what say you? PS. The body lotion is equally amazing; not too heavy or greasy, and really adds to the staying power. I have not tried the body soap yet...because it does seem a bit strong, even in the paper wrapping. 5 stars for a beautiful offering from Bvlgari, at a reasonable price point. Can't beat that!