BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari, the master of colorful gemstones, reveals Omnia Paraiba, a new jewel-perfume inspired by the extravagant radiance of a rare and fascinating Brazilian colorful gemstone, the Paraiba tourmaline. The fragrance is an olfactive fusion intertwining fruits and flowers in a lively rhythm, a fragrance dedicated to a woman whose exuberant spirit overflows into pure, seductive sensuality. Notes: Bigarade Orange, Passion Fruit, Passion Flower, Brazilian Gardenia, Cocoa Beans, Vetiver Essence. Style: Joyful. Captivating. Feminine

• What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a...1 Answers
Kelly j.
This is such a unique scent. Very open and airy feeling, while still being sultry and memorizing. Such a gorgeous scent I am in love. The packaging justifes such an extraordinary scent, that is truly one of a kind. Not overwhelming, it never gives me headaches. In the description the fragrance notes contain: Birarade orange, passion fruit, passion flower,Brazilian Gardenia, cocoa beans and vetiver essence. I absolutely adore this fragrance, lasts forever on my skin.
Stephanie M.
This scent is so soft and beautiful. The best way I can describe this is to say to think of summertime. Fresh air by the ocean, a great book in your lap, sand between your toes and a boozy drink in your hand (if you're eighteen or older). That's this scent!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
When it comes to perfumes I can be very picky I'm not one to like something with too much floral undertones, I'm more of a semi-sweet and sexy scent kind of woman and Blvgari Omnia Paraiba delivers just that....all in one creatively shaped bottle!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
One of my favorite perfumes! I love the soft, sweet , citrus scent it has. Its a very clean and refreshing smell nothing to overwhelming or fruity. It has a very unique smell that can be used everyday especially during spring and summer seasons. The one thing I dislike about this perfume if how fast the smell fades away. Also the bottle presentation is a little weird and doesn't really have a "cap" so you have to be careful when sprating it. Other than that I love it and would recommend it for everyday use and for any age group.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Let me begin by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume, and I own way too much to ever use in one lifetime. That doesn't stop me from buying it, but lately I'm a lot more picky before I buy: I have to ADORE a fragrance to purchase it. I like several scents from the Bvlgari Omnia line, but the Omnia Paraiba was a "must have". It works just beautifully with my skin chemistry, and lasts for hours. Longevity was a pleasant surprise, seeing that 's in an EdT, but it drys down beautifully. I purchased the gift set from Belk on Mother's Day weekend, and got the 2.2 oz EdT, body lotion, and bar soap. (Happy Mother's Day to me! LOL) I wore it to my brother's wedding last weekend, and now it's a nice scent memory of that weekend. I can absolutely see myself finishing this bottle, and definitely repurchasing. Bonus: My husband has complemented me twice on this fragrance, and he rarely notices scent at all. I'll take all the compliments I can get in this life, what say you? PS. The body lotion is equally amazing; not too heavy or greasy, and really adds to the staying power. I have not tried the body soap yet...because it does seem a bit strong, even in the paper wrapping. 5 stars for a beautiful offering from Bvlgari, at a reasonable price point. Can't beat that!
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
I bought this one by accident (was looking for the crystalline) but am still happy with this purchase. It's a good value, a higher price but the pay off is worth it. The smell, it definitely takes a backseat compared to the crystalline but a perfect scent for spring/summer time.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not too strong (well it's only Eau De Toilette) and it doesn't last long. Really refreshing "airy/wattery" scent, don't expect anything flowery or spicy. Not recognizable somewhat unremarkable.
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Received a sample pack of perfumes for the holidays in December. I really wanted to love it, but i found the scent to be incredibly overwhelming. It was too strong of a floral scent for me.
Ohii I.
Love this perfume! The packaging is so modern and chic. The scent is so good. Notes are so fragrant. Last a very good time. Mixes with body heat very well. I would recommend and repurchase. If you want you can always as for free sample at sephora
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
YES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever happen to pass by a bottle of this stop by and take a sniff. Your nose will be so happy you did. The best way I can describe this sent is fresh. I love it and it stays on my skin for a good while. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. And if you are unsure about it, they have a smaller bottle you can purchase!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? What are the base notes? I'm a fan of vanilla, sandalwood and things along that line. I'm not one for citrus or strong floral scents.