BY BVLGARI

The rare and precious gemstone known as the Mandarin Garnet was the inspiration for this floral, woody eau de toilette. Bewitched by its fiery orange radiance, the jeweler interprets this gemstone into an olfactory tribute to shimmering colors and sensual flowers. Created for the ultrafeminine woman who is sure of her charms, the exotic fragrance is at once desirable, seductive, mysterious, and elusive.

Notes:
Mandarin, Saffron, Indian Tuberose, Osmanthus, Indian Woods, Amber.
Style:
Intoxicating. Mysterious. Desirable.

Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Heavenly smell. It has so different notes than others Bvlgari fragrances but smells so amazing. Has clean notes yet sexy. Lasts all day and the bottle is beautifully designed. I highly recommend it. Such a piece of jewel!
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
This is forever my favorite scent 💕 not too sweet, not too musky. Compared to some other scents I use, this lasts longer and smells better. Go buy a sample and you’ll get hooked.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a nice perfume. It initially smells very strongly of oranges. The base is sexy and woody. it's a warm, spicy scent. It's very unique and I don't have anything else like it. I took off a star because the silage is low and the longevity is only several hours. It fades quickly and can only be smelled by coming close to the source. I got a 1.35oz for around $18 on Amazon. For the longevity, I would not pay more. Also, be aware that the bottle is a little different. It doesn't have a lid but rather a button you depress which rather awkwardly sprays out.
Lucy K.
My new favorite scent! I received a sample from Sephora. I hated it at first because of the strong scent , the citrus notes overpowered, but it later developed into a softer floral. This scent is very multidimensional and unique. I bought the travel size, but may get the full size too. Seen this at a discount elsewhere so give it a try.
Felicia M.
Exotic and mysterious. I sampled this fragrance a while ago based on the allure of the notes, color, and name and I was pleasantly surprised. Not something I'd purchase a full bottle of but fun and different for the time being
Jayme R.
Love this fragrance. I always receive compliments when wearing this as well. This has a nice citrusy/warm scent to it. The scent seems to last for a good portion of the day as well before needing another spritz.
Yvonne K.
Lord have mercy. This is my "special" fragrance. You know the one. That you wear for special occasions? Yeah. Eating ice cream is a special occasion. Eating at Applebee's is a special occasion. Going to the gym is a special occasion. At lease it is now!
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
I love this perfume! I wear it every day and it doesn't over-power but lasts a long time. It is good year round. I had gotten out of the habit of wearing fragrance but this one got me back into it. Definitely check it out!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This perfume bottle was extremely hard to open for me as I have arthritis in my joints. It also goes on very heavy. It's a very strong floral. It's not terrible but not for me.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I love this brand so much! The packaging is unique and beautiful, the scents are just that as well, and I have yet to try one of their perfumes that I didn't like.

Sephora