BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari introduces a new, precious, joyful fragrance inspired from the enchanting aura of the sophisticated color of the Jade gemstone...A crisp floral-green fragrance, Omnia Green Jade arouses a spirit of fresh floral emotions.  Dedicated to a natural & distinctive young woman seeking a pure yet sensual signature fragrance as enticing as the first spring blossom... see more...

Louisa S.
The packaging of this fragrance is what really got me because it's beautiful but the sent itself it's way too strong for me. If you're into strong fragrances you'll definitely love it! But if you like more sweet or soft fragrances I definitely recommend to not purchase this for yourself
Karissa B.
BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray is one of the best scents that's BVLGARI has. I first got it as a gift but then when it finished I ended up buying myself one too. It was very affordable.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
My favorite of all times! The smell is the perfect combination between soft and strong, but only strong cause you could feel it getting distingue and it last a lot, I just love it
S Z.
What a great not overpowering feminine smell. It smells classy and really is a statement. When I wear it I always get asked what I'm wearing!! Love this for everyday use. Would recommend.
Emmi M.
BVLGARI has a lot of good fragrances but i think the best one is this one. Its a fresh smell but even though its a good summer fragrance i use every single time!!
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I love this Bvlgari scent since is has hint of Jasmine in it. If you like "clean floral" scents then I recommend this fragrance for you. I think its perfect for spring, :)
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
Bvlgari has great scent choices. I love that each one can be layered with another to make your own personal scent. I have a hard time choosing which I like the best.
Marita T.
Woburn, MA
My exceptional choice for the Summer. Fresh, light and lasting. Still has the typical warmth of the Omnia, but at the same time you can feel the fresh citrus breeze.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I love this perfume, as well as the bottle it comes it lol. It smells amazing and sticks around all day. I'm complimented all the time on this perfume.
Dania B.
Irving, TX
I received this as a gift and it's just heavenly. It is a light scent and smells "fresh." It's not strong. I strongly recommend it to my friends.
Areeba a.
Which one is better the green one or the pink one?
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Pink one! for sure but both are nice
Vanessa A.
Brasil
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I feel like this is a perfume that I used to love but can't quite remember! The bottle looks so familiar what is the main scent of this product?
Alyssa D.
Kailua, HI
I've never seen this one before does anyone know anything about this scent ?