BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

A joyful and distinctive fragrance inspired by the captivating universe of jade, Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette is a charming fragrance that evokes memories of spring. A crisp, floral scent, Green Jade is precious, sophisticated and enchanting.

Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette reinterprets the jade stone by associating the natural energy and vitality of green with jade's eternal values of beauty and refinement. This crisp, floral scent arouses a spirit of fresh floral emotions and embodies the natural, distinctive young woman seeking a sensual signature essence as pure and enticing as the first spring blossoms.

It’s opening is built upon the crisp, transparent and revitalising notes of spring water and green mandarin. Next, the radiant heart is a cascading flower fall of white peony, nasturtium, pear-tree flowers and jasmine petals. Enveloped in a silky white veil of comforting white wood and musk, the base notes reveal an original touch of fresh pistachio for a sensual, elegant and truly feminine signature.

Louisa S.
The packaging of this fragrance is what really got me because it's beautiful but the sent itself it's way too strong for me. If you're into strong fragrances you'll definitely love it! But if you like more sweet or soft fragrances I definitely recommend to not purchase this for yourself
Paola T.
North bergen, NJ
Este perfume huele riquísimo de verdad que es una maravilla de perfume , he tenido la oportunidad de usarlo dos veces y no me eh arrepentido de usarlo de vedad que me encanta su olor es riquísimo y es la mejor compra que eh hecho !!
karissa b.
BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray is one of the best scents that's BVLGARI has. I first got it as a gift but then when it finished I ended up buying myself one too. It was very affordable.
hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing Eau De Toilette; I would like to try it again and again. Bvlgari perfumes are amazing, i can wear it everyday; it smells like heaven. i tried other bvlgari but this one is my favorite .
i really highly recommend this perfume. its worth it
Mariam I.
Burbank, IL
Nice fragrance but I felt like it was giving me a mix of two different scents. It does last but no more than 6 hours. It's a bit pricey. I wouldn't purchase it again to be honest.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
My favorite of all times! The smell is the perfect combination between soft and strong, but only strong cause you could feel it getting distingue and it last a lot, I just love it
S Z.
What a great not overpowering feminine smell. It smells classy and really is a statement. When I wear it I always get asked what I'm wearing!! Love this for everyday use. Would recommend.
Emmi M.
BVLGARI has a lot of good fragrances but i think the best one is this one. Its a fresh smell but even though its a good summer fragrance i use every single time!!
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Riquisimo olor deja en mi baño a limpio lo quiero de nuevo es chico pero tiene mucho olor y muy rico que huele el aroma es distinto a todos los que venden este es único y la forma muy distinta y muy buena
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
Bvlgari has great scent choices. I love that each one can be layered with another to make your own personal scent. I have a hard time choosing which I like the best.
Areeba a.
Which one is better the green one or the pink one?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
What does this smell like?
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Pink one! for sure but both are nice
Vanessa A.
Brasil
Tem outras cores?
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I feel like this is a perfume that I used to love but can't quite remember! The bottle looks so familiar what is the main scent of this product?

back