BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

After exciting, feminine editions by the house of Bvlgari - Omnia, Omnia Amethyste, Omnia Crystalline, another fragrance from this line was launched, Omnia Green Jade, and it will hit the shelves in February 2009.

Symbol of harmony and seduction, green jade will be aiming at population of younger women. Omnia Green Jade opens with fresh aromas of green mandarin and spring water, adding white peony, pear blossom and jasmine in the heart. Base notes incorporate pistachio, blond wood and musk.

Flacon has the same form as its antecedents, it is coloured in light green nuances combined with silver, and available as 25, 40 and 65 ml EDT. Besides EDT, the collection encompasses perfumed body care products – 200 ml shower bath and 200 ml body lotion.

Louisa S.
The packaging of this fragrance is what really got me because it's beautiful but the sent itself it's way too strong for me. If you're into strong fragrances you'll definitely love it! But if you like more sweet or soft fragrances I definitely recommend to not purchase this for yourself
Paola T.
North bergen, NJ
Este perfume huele riquísimo de verdad que es una maravilla de perfume , he tenido la oportunidad de usarlo dos veces y no me eh arrepentido de usarlo de vedad que me encanta su olor es riquísimo y es la mejor compra que eh hecho !!
karissa b.
BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray is one of the best scents that's BVLGARI has. I first got it as a gift but then when it finished I ended up buying myself one too. It was very affordable.
hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing Eau De Toilette; I would like to try it again and again. Bvlgari perfumes are amazing, i can wear it everyday; it smells like heaven. i tried other bvlgari but this one is my favorite .
i really highly recommend this perfume. its worth it
Mariam I.
Burbank, IL
Nice fragrance but I felt like it was giving me a mix of two different scents. It does last but no more than 6 hours. It's a bit pricey. I wouldn't purchase it again to be honest.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
My favorite of all times! The smell is the perfect combination between soft and strong, but only strong cause you could feel it getting distingue and it last a lot, I just love it
S Z.
What a great not overpowering feminine smell. It smells classy and really is a statement. When I wear it I always get asked what I'm wearing!! Love this for everyday use. Would recommend.
Emmi M.
BVLGARI has a lot of good fragrances but i think the best one is this one. Its a fresh smell but even though its a good summer fragrance i use every single time!!
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Riquisimo olor deja en mi baño a limpio lo quiero de nuevo es chico pero tiene mucho olor y muy rico que huele el aroma es distinto a todos los que venden este es único y la forma muy distinta y muy buena
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
Bvlgari has great scent choices. I love that each one can be layered with another to make your own personal scent. I have a hard time choosing which I like the best.
Areeba a.
Which one is better the green one or the pink one?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
What does this smell like?
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Pink one! for sure but both are nice
Vanessa A.
Brasil
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I feel like this is a perfume that I used to love but can't quite remember! The bottle looks so familiar what is the main scent of this product?