Add a Photo

By BVLGARI
#3721 in Fragrance for Her
Omnia is a light, modern Oriental scent with notes of mandarin, saffron, masala tea and white chocolate blended together to produce a vibrant and indulgent fragrance. Top Notes: Mandarin Orange Heart Notes: Masala Tea, Saffron Base Notes: White Chocolate.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
29 Palms, CA

The bottle is very pretty, but I enjoy fruity and floral scents more. This is much more earthy and I have a sensitivity to certain smells especially Vanilla. This is more meant for someone much older and more mature than I am. I still think Light Blue is better.
Rosbelis M.
Rosbelis M.
Medley, FL

Es mi perfume favorito en la vida. Lo utilicé la primera vez que sali con mi esposo y el también lo amo. Tiene un toque amaderado. Es un perfume más de noche, pero yo lo uso a diario. NO pasarás desapercibida usando esta fragancia.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

❤️❤️❤️ this perfume!! Smells amazing and still light enough for spring!! All their perfumes are amazing it's truly hard to pick a favorite, but I ❤️❤️ this one!! Go get it!!
Teara G.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX

I got a sample of this in the mail. OMG it smells amazing. It lasts a very long time, but I'm sure I'll buy it when it runs out.
Delores F.
Delores F.

I love this fragrance. It's lite but lasts for a long time. I initially hesitated to buy this fragrance but one day I was at work and a customer had it on and I took a guess and asked her is that omnia coral you have on? And she responded yes so when I got off work I went to buy it. I love this fragrance and it my just become my signature.
Shyanne E.
Shyanne E.
Surrey

I got a sample of this in the post also Ohhh wooow it smells tptally amazing. It lasts a long time,

Join Now