BVLGARI Omnia Eau de Parfum uploaded by Miranda F.BVLGARI Omnia Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sabrina T.BVLGARI Omnia Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kristina O.

BY BVLGARI

Omnia is a light, modern Oriental scent with notes of mandarin, saffron, masala tea and white chocolate blended together to produce a vibrant and indulgent fragrance. Top Notes: Mandarin Orange Heart Notes: Masala Tea, Saffron Base Notes: White Chocolate.

BVLGARI Omnia Eau de Parfum
  • "It lasts a very long time, but I'm sure I'll buy it when it runs out." in 3 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and still light enough for spring!!" in 2 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
To me Omnia's floral notes really stand at the forefront. I do detect some of the other spice scents but they are very mild in comparison to the floral's. After the florals the mandarin is the most prominent scent. It's strong at first but it dissipates within a minute or so presenting a softer and more feminine scent.
Emely G.
I love bvlgari parfums! And this is my fave of the Omnia line. This scent is delicious, it smells like wood and lasts foreverrr. Im a repeat user but i cant find this scent anywhere!! Amazon, airports, u name it. If someone knows where i can find it, please tell me.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This stufffff smellssss so good and it lasts forever i use it almost everyday and still have basically a full bottle, to me the scent is florally with a hint of beachyness its very balanced! I don't usually buy perfumes twice but i might with this one
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
One word. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Blvgari is an amazing brand! It is a bit expensive but if you are looking for a perfume that smells amazing, gets you a lot of compliments and is long lasting then this is a brand to go to. Will always be a customer here!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
The bottle is very pretty, but I enjoy fruity and floral scents more. This is much more earthy and I have a sensitivity to certain smells especially Vanilla. This is more meant for someone much older and more mature than I am. I still think Light Blue is better.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This has a sweet & musky smell to it. It's nice if you want to try something different. I got a good feel on it in a boxed set, but I won't be purchasing it again. For me, it's just ok. It smelled different on me when I used the bottle in the store...
Delores F.
I love this fragrance. It's lite but lasts for a long time. I initially hesitated to buy this fragrance but one day I was at work and a customer had it on and I took a guess and asked her is that omnia coral you have on? And she responded yes so when I got off work I went to buy it. I love this fragrance and it my just become my signature.
Rosbelis M.
Hightstown, NJ
Es mi perfume favorito en la vida. Lo utilicé la primera vez que sali con mi esposo y el también lo amo. Tiene un toque amaderado. Es un perfume más de noche, pero yo lo uso a diario. NO pasarás desapercibida usando esta fragancia.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I love this perfume, my mother has it and every time she comes around I'm always surprised of the scent it has, it's smells so good! The scent stays on your skin and clothes for a long time! Smells classy!! Must have!!
Carole L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I just bought this fragrance to use it during day occasions and I'm completely satisfied. Very light and unique! The fixer could be better. Even though, the scent it's just so good that I recommended.
Bridgetta P.
Anyone know where I can purchase this from?
Misty T.
Parma, OH
I seen this on Scentbird. Is it any good?