3 colors available

BY BVLGARI

Sense Of Serenity &Amp; Inner Peace Top Notes:&Nbsp; Bamboo &Amp; Nashi Middle Note:&Nbsp; Lotus Flower Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Balsa Wood &Amp; Amber Omnia Crystaline By Bulgari Is A Floral Fragrance That Is Fresh And Relaxing.&Nbsp; It Brings The Wearer A Feeling Of Serenity And Inner Peace.&Nbsp; This Scent Is Wonderful In The Spring And Summer Months.&Nbsp; Try This Interesting Combination Of Notes With The Lotus Heart And The Woody, Fresh Base. see more...

• Can someone tell me a little more about this product ? What is the ...8 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
  • "Would highly recommend this to anyone who likes really neutral floral scents" in 1 review
  • "It smells great a nice not to strong scent." in 1 review
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was my go to perfume for years. I think the fragrance is unique and it's youthful without being sugary or fruity. It lasts a while but like most perfumes will need to be reapplied if you wear it all day.
Tanisha L.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely picky about perfumes.
I prefer a modem scent and stray away from musky scented perfumes. That being said, I love this perfume. The scent is clean and still feminine without being over powering
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite of mine, not to mention how cute the bottle itself is, the fragrance is amazing.
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
El perfume que da frescura a una mujer su suave olor enamora en cada paso que doy . I LOVE
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite of their whole collection. I remember Jaclyn hill raved about this but was never wowed in store. My sister purchased it and ended up having to buy her another bottle because I just about used it all. This scent is so fresh and clean...just can't get enough. Can't even begin to count how many compliments I get while wearing this, and how many people ask where they can buy it themselves.
Oksana D.
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this first on a friend and could not get over it! I hounded her till I found out what she was wearing and bought it for myself right after! It smells amazing! Lasts for a long time and so many people came up to me asking what I was wearing.
Violetta D.
Violetta D.
The scent is very feminine, light, and floral. This would be best during late spring and through summer. Last year it was voted the number one perfume for brides and it's easy to see why with such a delicate scent.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm such a big fan of BVLGARI perfumes!!! This is one of my favorite, it's so light, airy, but not too strong. Plus I always find them at Nordstrom Rack, which helps make it light on my pockets as well.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for almost everything it's so clean and fresh i love it. I have people stop me and ask what im wearing and the yare so shocked at the answer that I've had people get it right after I tell them about it.  I love this brand and have like 3 different scents.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume! I get migraines easily but I still love to spritz myself. This was not overpowering at all, it was light and clean. I couldn't get enough of it, and had to have it! Still a favorite!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone tell me a little more about this product ? What is the purpose of it ???????????