BY BVLGARI

Sense Of Serenity &Amp; Inner Peace Top Notes:&Nbsp; Bamboo &Amp; Nashi Middle Note:&Nbsp; Lotus Flower Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Balsa Wood &Amp; Amber Omnia Crystaline By Bulgari Is A Floral Fragrance That Is Fresh And Relaxing.&Nbsp; It Brings The Wearer A Feeling Of Serenity And Inner Peace.&Nbsp; This Scent Is Wonderful In The Spring And Summer Months.&Nbsp; Try This Interesting Combination Of Notes With The Lotus Heart And The Woody, Fresh Base. see more...

• Can someone tell me a little more about this product ? What is th...8 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
  • "Would highly recommend this to anyone who likes really neutral floral scents" in 1 review
  • "It smells great a nice not to strong scent." in 1 review
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was my go to perfume for years. I think the fragrance is unique and it's youthful without being sugary or fruity. It lasts a while but like most perfumes will need to be reapplied if you wear it all day.
Tanisha L.
Imperial, PA
I'm extremely picky about perfumes.
I prefer a modem scent and stray away from musky scented perfumes. That being said, I love this perfume. The scent is clean and still feminine without being over powering
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Another favorite of mine, not to mention how cute the bottle itself is, the fragrance is amazing.
Wilnorly P.
El perfume que da frescura a una mujer su suave olor enamora en cada paso que doy . I LOVE
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
I received a sample of this in a beauty box a few months back. I had actually forgot it was in there. I finally figured out how to open the bottle lol and I've been really loving the scent. It's such a flirty scent, not overpowering but the staying power isn't for long. By midday, the scent is very faint. Really think I'll purchase once my sample is done.
Judy B.
I am a clean and floral scent girl most of the time. This is spot on. I like this because it is softer than the Dolce but just as clean as the Alterier Clementine. I am just a huge fan.
Nicole G.
Favorite of their whole collection. I remember Jaclyn hill raved about this but was never wowed in store. My sister purchased it and ended up having to buy her another bottle because I just about used it all. This scent is so fresh and clean...just can't get enough. Can't even begin to count how many compliments I get while wearing this, and how many people ask where they can buy it themselves.
Oksana D.
I smelled this first on a friend and could not get over it! I hounded her till I found out what she was wearing and bought it for myself right after! It smells amazing! Lasts for a long time and so many people came up to me asking what I was wearing.
Violetta D.
The scent is very feminine, light, and floral. This would be best during late spring and through summer. Last year it was voted the number one perfume for brides and it's easy to see why with such a delicate scent.
Angela P.
Hyattsville , MD
I'm such a big fan of BVLGARI perfumes!!! This is one of my favorite, it's so light, airy, but not too strong. Plus I always find them at Nordstrom Rack, which helps make it light on my pockets as well.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone tell me a little more about this product ? What is the purpose of it ???????????