BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: Floral WoodyNotes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Blossom, Balsa Wood Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystalline, a delicate floral woody experience. Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light,  Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman s radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity. A sparkling jewel of light. Notes:   Bamboo, Nashi , Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood see more...

• How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to use a lot ...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one have a ...4 Answers
  • I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perfume?2 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I see it in the category for 20's and over, it like a fresh , floral, very light musky scent . " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite perfume, like so fresh, clean and you smell so so good." in 2 reviews
  • "It also lasts a long time and the smell lingers on your clothes and on your bedding when you sleep with it on. " in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and very long lasting." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its really hard to review perfumes and scents in general since they are so personal to each nose and different on everyone's PH. I absolutely love this scent though. Its amazing. Its clean but sexy and not juvenile or too mature. It's an amazing scent that can work day or night.
Now onto the quality. The formula is amazing. At this price point it definitely should be. It lasts a minimum of 6 hours on both skin and clothing without any layering.
The bottle is absolutely adorable. It's nice thick glass Thats very sturdy with thick glass. The bottle design is super pretty with a modern design. It's unique and definitely pretty enough to sit on your vanity. Just like any high end perfume I probably wouldn't travel with just because it's glass even though the cap stays pretty secure.
Its been observed that if you love the same perfume as someone else that you will like the same perfumes most likely. So if you love Vicroias secret bombshell, heavenly, very sexy, Dkny be delicious and cashmere mist, Gucci bamboo, Burberry London, Juicy couture gold, flowerbomb you will most likely like this a lot at the very least. I definitely recommend.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in total love with this perfume it smells so sweet and Flowery. The scent is absolutely gorgeous the price on it is phenomenal. You can find this at Alta this is a awesome deal I just can't get over how amazing the scent is on this perfume I absolutely love it it last for quite a while it lingers beautifully it has not changed on my skin. Highly recommend this one
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my absolute favorite perfume!! It's a light sweet smell but very crisp and clean with a hint of flora. This scent stays on a very long time! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It's a it pricy buy so well worth it!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely say this is my number one perfume that I wear. It has such a grown woman scent it just smells so beautifully. You literally only need two Squirts and you will be set for the whole day. I cannot recommend this fragrance enough. It is a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Casey B.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent. I went in to Ulta asking for recommendations on a classic summer scent and he recommended this one for being very clean and pretty and I agree. I've gotten a lot of compliments and people asking what scent it is- and I feel that it's not a super common one. Very much recommend.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a very strong floral scent. Normally that would be off putting to me but not this time. Even though it is strong, it isn't overpowering. This would be a fragrance I would enjoy more in the spring. I think the bottle design is interesting and unique as well.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolutely spectacular scent. Complex, feminine, sophisticated, not overly sweet, woody, and bright. It's really everything I love in a fragrance. I do wish it had a bit larger radius and that it lasted a bit longer, but it's really, really lovely.
Palna P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just love how it smells. I can smell this perfume from a distance and I know it’s this. It comes in a nice packaging and I got it from sephora. I feel that this is their best formulation for a long lasting fragrance.
Nikole R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I have bad sinuses and not every perfume works for me but this smells great and doesn't set them off. The fragrance is also very long lasting. I buy this every chance I get and recommend it to everyone who asks. Don't change a thing
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite perfume! It has such a clean scent and it is very subtle yet lasts very long. I always and will always stick to this perfume. It doesn’t smell cheap which is a huge plus.
Sarah Z.
How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to use a lot for it to last?
Nicole W.
CORBIN, KY
I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one have a long lasting scent?
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perfume?
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer this one or omnia amethyste?