BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: Floral WoodyNotes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Blossom, Balsa Wood Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystalline, a delicate floral woody experience. Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light,  Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman s radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity. A sparkling jewel of light. Notes:   Bamboo, Nashi , Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood see more...

• How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to us...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one...4 Answers
  • I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perf...2 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I see it in the category for 20's and over, it like a fresh , floral, very light musky scent . " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite perfume, like so fresh, clean and you smell so so good." in 2 reviews
  • "It also lasts a long time and the smell lingers on your clothes and on your bedding when you sleep with it on. " in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and very long lasting." in 1 review
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
A crisp, clean scent with floral notes of lotus flowers. If you’re a fan of floral scents that is light and dainty, this is it. Many people like it because of how subtle it is. Unfortunately for me, when it comes to floral, I am much more picky. This one has a slightly too much of a “high pitched” scent to me. A little too strong of a floral but that’s because I prefer my florals with a warm and musky ending. Th let scent lasts so-so also.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Decided to finally smell this fragrance. I have always overlooked it thinking it wouldn’t be for me. But to my surprise it’s a perfect spring/summer fragrance. Because it’s a light, airy, floral feminine scent. It’s not too floral. The lotus flower is perfect, and the pear sweetens it up. The tea and bamboo gives it a fresh green smell. The guaiac wood helps balance the floral note which I love. I still smell it on my clothes the next day.
Rayna K.
Bismarck, ND
I had use Giorgio Armani Diamonds for years and had not found the perfect perfume to replace that after it was discontinued. Recently, I purchased this at Macy’s and love it. Not only is it a beautiful fragrance, it is so long lasting. I can still smell notes of this towards the end of the day, which makes it a great value. If you are looking for a rich smell that is subtle, this is a great pick.
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
So my hubby buys me lots of fragrance. Bvlgari is one of my favorites. It’s a little on the pricy side, but well worth the buy for me. It’s has its own unique qualities as a fragrance. I think that best smells are unique. This is one of those greats.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I am in total love with this perfume it smells so sweet and Flowery. The scent is absolutely gorgeous the price on it is phenomenal. You can find this at Alta this is a awesome deal I just can't get over how amazing the scent is on this perfume I absolutely love it it last for quite a while it lingers beautifully it has not changed on my skin. Highly recommend this one
Maria S.
Cody, WY
This is my current favorite fragrance! I love the way it smells so much. I got it for Christmas and I haven’t been able to wear anything else since. It is a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it. It’s a pretty strong scent so one or two sprays is enough to last the whole day
Amanda B.
Richmond
This perfume smells really good it has a fresh clean scent. It is a great perfume on the cheaper side of the spectrum but although the shape of the bottle is different and rather cool looking I do not like the way the bottle sprays. It sprays almost like a water gun.
𝐙𝐨𝐞✨ B.
Brooklyn
I have been using this fragrance for years. I love it so much. It's super feminine and I always get compliments on it. I like to use it more in the cooler months since it comes off a little heavy on me. The bottle is so cool and it lasts for hours.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This is by far my absolute favorite perfume!! It's a light sweet smell but very crisp and clean with a hint of flora. This scent stays on a very long time! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It's a it pricy buy so well worth it!
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This is my go to summer scent! It's fresh and clean and lasts a very long time. I am almost done with my first bottle and will definitely buy again. I am not a fan of fruity smells and that's why I love this. Definitely a must have
Nicole W.
CORBIN, KY
I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one have a long lasting scent?
Sarah Z.
How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to use a lot for it to last?
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perfume?
Ines G.
Do you prefer this one or omnia amethyste?