BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: Floral WoodyNotes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Blossom, Balsa Wood Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystalline, a delicate floral woody experience. Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light,  Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman s radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity. A sparkling jewel of light. Notes:   Bamboo, Nashi , Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood see more...

• How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to use a lot ...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one have a ...4 Answers
  • I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perfume?2 Answers
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I see it in the category for 20's and over, it like a fresh , floral, very light musky scent . " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite perfume, like so fresh, clean and you smell so so good." in 2 reviews
  • "It also lasts a long time and the smell lingers on your clothes and on your bedding when you sleep with it on. " in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and very long lasting." in 1 review
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I am in total love with this perfume it smells so sweet and Flowery. The scent is absolutely gorgeous the price on it is phenomenal. You can find this at Alta this is a awesome deal I just can't get over how amazing the scent is on this perfume I absolutely love it it last for quite a while it lingers beautifully it has not changed on my skin. Highly recommend this one
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
This is by far my absolute favorite perfume!! It's a light sweet smell but very crisp and clean with a hint of flora. This scent stays on a very long time! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It's a it pricy buy so well worth it!
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
OMG! I love this perfume!! I was scared it wasn’t on here to get a review. This perfume smells so good I use it everyday anywhere I go literally!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! You can get it at Macy’s Bloomingdales. I have about 7 months and it’s only half way! I shower and I still can smell this perfume on me. My clothes also smells like it even after I wash them. I love every little thing about this! My HOLYGRAIL!
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
I got a little tester of this and it was quite pleasant. The fragrance is classic and pretty awesome. It isn’t very long lasting though so I don’t know if I would buy a larger bottle.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I would definitely say this is my number one perfume that I wear. It has such a grown woman scent it just smells so beautifully. You literally only need two Squirts and you will be set for the whole day. I cannot recommend this fragrance enough. It is a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Casey B.
Chicago
My favorite scent. I went in to Ulta asking for recommendations on a classic summer scent and he recommended this one for being very clean and pretty and I agree. I've gotten a lot of compliments and people asking what scent it is- and I feel that it's not a super common one. Very much recommend.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is an absolutely spectacular scent. Complex, feminine, sophisticated, not overly sweet, woody, and bright. It's really everything I love in a fragrance. I do wish it had a bit larger radius and that it lasted a bit longer, but it's really, really lovely.
Hana L.
Vestal, NY
My all time favorite perfume! It has such a clean scent and it is very subtle yet lasts very long. I always and will always stick to this perfume. It doesn’t smell cheap which is a huge plus.
christine C.
Kew Gardens, NY
I just got this for Christmas- my boyfriend loves the way It smells and he rarely enjoys scents that I also like to wear. I’d say it’s a win-win BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
My all time favorite perfume ever!!! It is so simple and clean and stays on all day. I get compliments on it every single time I go somewhere wearing this perfume! Love it!!!
Nicole W.
CORBIN, KY
I've been looking for a new perfume to try. Does this one have a long lasting scent?
Sarah Z.
How long does the sent linger? Do you feel you need to use a lot for it to last?
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
I just wanna know if there's an expiration with this perfume?
Ines G.
Do you prefer this one or omnia amethyste?