BY BVLGARI #60 in Perfume for Her

Fragrance Family: Floral WoodyNotes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Blossom, Balsa Wood Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystalline, a delicate floral woody experience. Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light,  Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman s radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity. A sparkling jewel of light. Notes:   Bamboo, Nashi , Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood

BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette
  • "I see it in the category for 20's and over, it like a fresh , floral, very light musky scent . " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite perfume, like so fresh, clean and you smell so so good." in 2 reviews
  • "It also lasts a long time and the smell lingers on your clothes and on your bedding when you sleep with it on. " in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and very long lasting." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I received a sample of this through one of my orders with Sephora. I fell in love instantly and went to purchase it.
The price of the perfume is pretty expensive but it is a high end perfume that has the quality of a high end perfume so its no different in price from other high end quality perfumes.
One thing I like a lot about this perfume is the bottle. Its very unique. It looks like two circles. One facing front and one facing sideways and then put into each other with the sideways on top. I assumed that was a cap type situation but its not. You actually push down on the side with the nozzle and on the side of that circle it pushes down and sprays a normal amount. It's very modern. The design of the bottle is very pretty, modern yet clean and sophisticated. This would look gorgeous on any vanity.
Reviewing a scent is pretty hard for other people because whether you love it or hate it other people could be the complete opposite so I will give a short opinion on that but mostly focus on facts.
The scent lasts a good 8 hours before you would need a touch up. If you spray it on your clothes instead of your skin it will still smell that way the next morning. It has a clean but seductive scent that is very unique. If you like fresh florals and fruit but want something a little more mature and expensive this would be something great to try.
Also if you love the same perfume as someone else chances are you will like the same perfumes as well. So if any of your favorites are Burberry London, DKNY Be Delicious, Victorias Secret Heavenly (original), Bombshell or Very Sexy, V & R Flowerbomb, Brittany Spears Curious, Juicy Couture original, Gold and Rose, and Donna Karen Cashmere Mist chances are you will like this if not love it.
Its very unique and you won't smell like everyone else. Give it a try. I totally recommend it.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
A crisp, clean scent with floral notes of lotus flowers. If you’re a fan of floral scents that is light and dainty, this is it. Many people like it because of how subtle it is. Unfortunately for me, when it comes to floral, I am much more picky. This one has a slightly too much of a “high pitched” scent to me. A little too strong of a floral but that’s because I prefer my florals with a warm and musky ending. Th let scent lasts so-so also.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Decided to finally smell this fragrance. I have always overlooked it thinking it wouldn’t be for me. But to my surprise it’s a perfect spring/summer fragrance. Because it’s a light, airy, floral feminine scent. It’s not too floral. The lotus flower is perfect, and the pear sweetens it up. The tea and bamboo gives it a fresh green smell. The guaiac wood helps balance the floral note which I love. I still smell it on my clothes the next day.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I am in total love with this perfume it smells so sweet and Flowery. The scent is absolutely gorgeous the price on it is phenomenal. You can find this at Alta this is a awesome deal I just can't get over how amazing the scent is on this perfume I absolutely love it it last for quite a while it lingers beautifully it has not changed on my skin. Highly recommend this one
Maria S.
Cody, WY
This is my current favorite fragrance! I love the way it smells so much. I got it for Christmas and I haven’t been able to wear anything else since. It is a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it. It’s a pretty strong scent so one or two sprays is enough to last the whole day
Amanda B.
Richmond
This perfume smells really good it has a fresh clean scent. It is a great perfume on the cheaper side of the spectrum but although the shape of the bottle is different and rather cool looking I do not like the way the bottle sprays. It sprays almost like a water gun.
𝐙𝐨𝐞✨ B.
Brooklyn
I have been using this fragrance for years. I love it so much. It's super feminine and I always get compliments on it. I like to use it more in the cooler months since it comes off a little heavy on me. The bottle is so cool and it lasts for hours.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This is by far my absolute favorite perfume!! It's a light sweet smell but very crisp and clean with a hint of flora. This scent stays on a very long time! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It's a it pricy buy so well worth it!
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This is my go to summer scent! It's fresh and clean and lasts a very long time. I am almost done with my first bottle and will definitely buy again. I am not a fan of fruity smells and that's why I love this. Definitely a must have
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I would describe the scent as a delicate floral woody experience. I don't know if that works for my skin chemistry however for my twin. She loved it and it worked great. I would recommend this for those that like the woody smell. I don't but I know you'd love it.
Fiona D.
Burnaby, BC
How strong is the perfume smell?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where can i purchase this?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Can someone tell me a little more about this product ? What is the purpose of it ???????????
Samantha D.
Tiverton, RI
What would you compare this scent to? Is it light and clean or heavy and more powerful
Amanda K.
Does this perfume have a long lasting smell ?

back