BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystalline, a delicate floral woody experience. Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light,  Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman s radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity. A sparkling jewel of light. Notes:   Bamboo, Nashi , Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood see more...

• "I would definitely say this is a must have. " in 1 review
  • "my go to, ever since I found it I can't bring myself to change it up." in 1 review
  • "It's not too strong and makes me feel so fresh The small bottle makes it easy to bring around with me everywhere" in 1 review
Bermarys N.
Hollywood, FL
Got a sample of this and I am hooked... very feminine scent but also very sophisticated. I have gotten many compliments from strangers from this scent. Will be buying the full sized version for sure.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
BVLGARI is always a brand that has, full, long lasting scents. Of this line, this particular scent is probably my second favorite. I'm not a huge fan of really linen-y/ cotton scents, and that is the dominant note in this perfume. Other than my own personal preference, this is a great quality perfume that I would recommend to anyone who loves a fresh linen fragrance.
Jonique G.
Atlanta, GA
As soon as I smelt this in the store I knew I had to have it! I love anything with a crisp smell and this has to be in my top fave perfumes. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it last a long time
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging of this product. The way you don't have to use a lid is amazing because I always end up losing mine. Over all I like the scent, but it doesn't last all day like I would like it to
Claudia I.
Salinas, CA
Best scent ever.... you'll be surprised on how this becomes your go to scent. Subtle but still makes a statement. Just the perfect combination.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice light smell for a night out on the town or romatic evening with your better half. Long lasting scent, a little goes a long way!
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great one by Bvlgari. Soft... just enough to capture whoever you are trying to capture.... must have
Quentin B.
King
It's a really strong scent that reminds you of your grand mother walking out of Este Lauder!
Nadia M.
I definitely can say that this o e of a surch good parfum that you must have in your life!
Kristen B.
Kearney, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so obsessed with this scent! It's just the perfect combination. Light and feminine.