BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.2 fl oz uploaded by Sonia F.

BY BVLGARI

Inspired by the precious glow of pure crystal, an enveloping Eau de Parfum of signature depth and richness heightened by distinctive lotus flower, velvety orris concrete and the smoothness of white sandalwood. Olfactive notes: Olfactive Family: White floral wood Top Notes: Italian Mandarin, Lotus Flower Heart: Lotus Flower, Orris Concrete, Heliotrope Base: White Sandalwood, Benzoin from Siam, Musks Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Bertha C.
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
I absolutely love this amazing scent! I received it in a sampler
I ordered, and wanted this one as my "full size redemption". Unfortunately where I live there isn't a full sized Sephora store (meaning one that is not inside another store such as JC Penney), so I could not use my certificate unless I travel almost 3 hours-after paying for gas what's the point! That annoyance aside-as well as not being able to redeem it online- I sucked it up and ordered it. It is fresh, airy, sweet-delicious!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
This delicate scented Eau de Parfum although very nice, the sillage and staying power are on the low side, but the fragrance is really classy, feminine, and can be worn day or night, mostly recommended for spring, summer due to it's fresh floral scent with a touch of musk, that makes Crystalline the best of the Omnia line in my opinion, lasting power between 4-6 hours of pure enjoyment!
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume es delicioso, espectacular! La primera vez que lo usé fue porque me regalaron una muestra y sencillamente tuve que comprarlo porque me volvió loca! Lo uso ocasionalmente porque es un poco intenso, pero es uno de mis favoritos dentro de mi colección
Victoria ..
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
If you like warm scents this is definitely not the perfume for you. When I worked at Sephora it did not sell as well as the other BVLGARI scents and the product is not worth the price. If you're prone to migraines I don't suggest purchasing this perfume.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful! I get compliments from both men and women when I wear this scent. What I love about it is I can smell it on myself, without it being too much for others.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this perfume is so beautiful! I work at sephora 💄 and can easily sell this at any time! It lasted route the day very well! The bottle is so beautiful on this! Would recommend! Works very well on any age group truly
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
Cranston, RI
I got familiar with it because its one of the many perfumes my mom buys over & over again!! The smell is great! I actually bought it for myself and its a perfume you can use during the day or night!! Love it❤️
SM B.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So heartbroken that Bvlgari seems to have discontinued the eau de parfum version of this. I personally prefer it a lot compares to the EDT. Smells richer, warmer. Overall a very comforting scent.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
This is my signature fragrance. It's light and it works well with my body chemistry. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Rosa-Mary R.
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product and amazing smell cannot go doubt on this. Very fancy packaging also
Margarita P.