BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Premium Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bvlgari Omnia Cystalline is a gorgeous scent. With notes of Lotus Flower and Bamboo. Clean,subtle and floral make this a perfect daily scent. This scent can take you from work to evening. I do find this perfume requires a retouch by mid day. I truly enjoy this perfume and rotate it into use often.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best perfume sets you can buy. This is the third time I buy this perfume and I cannot get over how good it smells. So worth the price and you will definitely want to buy it again. It gives this natural fresh fragrance that people can't help but ask what the perfume was.
Genita K.
This scent leaves me feeling so sweet and clean at the same time. It's not over powering and last all day. The bottle design is my favorite and timeless.
Ramatu T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful bottle, always have loved bvlgari perfumes last long, and very feminine and chic. its just right make you feel wow.
Sharon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my gift crush #contest #giftcrush. I love this fragrance i would love to have a set for Christmas.
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
Okay I'm a perfume addict.
Love the way this looks
Love the way it smells
Love everything about it
Marianela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best scent of this brand!! Absolutely love this and it lasts all day on you
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
One of my all time favorite scent. Clean and sexy. Like the bottle design too.
Sidney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful design, perfect for a mother's day gift, its good for a date night yet very light, and it makes you feel very feminine and sensual. Recommended
Jessiane A.
Brasil, MG Poços de Caldas
I loved when I bought, and a wonderful product the sweet aroma leaves the skin soft and fragrant
Marah E.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this as an everyday scent or should it be used as a special occasion/date night perfume?