BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bachira A.BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum uploaded by Judit M.BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sonia F.

BY BVLGARI

Inspired by the precious glow of pure crystal, an enveloping Eau de Parfum of signature depth and richness heightened by distinctive lotus flower, velvety orris concrete and the smoothness of white sandalwood. Olfactive notes: Olfactive Family: White floral wood Top Notes: Italian Mandarin, Lotus Flower Heart: Lotus Flower, Orris Concrete, Heliotrope Base: White Sandalwood, Benzoin from Siam, Musks.

Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Currently in my top 5 go to fragrances. Floral and clean smell. I would say it doesn't last the entire day but it is worthy of buying. I bought mine from TJ Maxx. I have bought at least 2 bottles so I am a repeat user. I do think the bottle is a little difficult if you like for your bottles to be standing up, but it is easy to spray.
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
If you like warm scents this is definitely not the perfume for you. When I worked at Sephora it did not sell as well as the other BVLGARI scents and the product is not worth the price. If you're prone to migraines I don't suggest purchasing this perfume.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely am in love with this. It smells so fresh and sensual at the same time. I get compliments every time I wear this. The bottle is super cute too. It’s such a lovely scent. I will buy again.
Jennifer N.
Canton, GA
I love this perfume! I get so many complements when I wear it. I really like that it lasts all day compared to some other perfumes that disappear in 10 min. Also it looks pretty sitting on the counter. I just repurchased my second bottle also want to check out the other scents
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
I absolutely love this amazing scent! I received it in a sampler
I ordered, and wanted this one as my "full size redemption". Unfortunately where I live there isn't a full sized Sephora store (meaning one that is not inside another store such as JC Penney), so I could not use my certificate unless I travel almost 3 hours-after paying for gas what's the point! That annoyance aside-as well as not being able to redeem it online- I sucked it up and ordered it. It is fresh, airy, sweet-delicious!
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
This delicate scented Eau de Parfum although very nice, the sillage and staying power are on the low side, but the fragrance is really classy, feminine, and can be worn day or night, mostly recommended for spring, summer due to it's fresh floral scent with a touch of musk, that makes Crystalline the best of the Omnia line in my opinion, lasting power between 4-6 hours of pure enjoyment!
Anakarina G.
Doral, FL
Este perfume es delicioso, espectacular! La primera vez que lo usé fue porque me regalaron una muestra y sencillamente tuve que comprarlo porque me volvió loca! Lo uso ocasionalmente porque es un poco intenso, pero es uno de mis favoritos dentro de mi colección
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
this perfume is so beautiful! I work at sephora 💄 and can easily sell this at any time! It lasted route the day very well! The bottle is so beautiful on this! Would recommend! Works very well on any age group truly
Izzie R.
Murrieta, Ca
I love this perfume. Its perfect for the warmer months and has such a fresh floral subtle lingering kind of twist to it that makes it almost swoon against you. In other words, it clings to you but also demands the most subtle attention but just enough to let others know that you smell amazing. It's very innocent in my opinion and smells sunny and sparkling. Will definitely wear again come summer time.
Vanessa A.
I love love love this scent. A bit price but it is so worth it. it stays on all day smells divine. You spritz it and no worries all day long the scent just allures anyone around you. I think this is the best smelling on in the line for women, in my opinion
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Tiene agradable aroma?
Rachel B.
Littleton, CO
This is one of my favorite scents - Does anyone have any "If you like this, you'll like...." suggestions for when I want to switch things up?
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Es suave me perfume y turns in plot agradable?
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
Where can I buy this set?
Rubi B.
No da alergia a la piel?

Amazon