Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline By Bvlgari For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 Ounces

BY BVLGARI

Introduced in 2005.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Anselmo C.
Anselmo C.
This is the most amazing smell ever! I dont really write reviews unless i love a product or i hate it. But everytime i wear this i swear people follow me and tell me how great i smell. my girlfriend loves it and she cant keep his hands off me everytime i wear it. And lastly before i forget, it doesn't spills out easily and last long so if you buy only 1 perfume it is more than enough.
Tanyanna G.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
This is one of my favorite fragrances! It is very light and floral but last all day! It's not overpowering and is great to wear in small spaces as it won't overwhelm anyone.
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
This fragrance is awesome first I'll smile at Ulta store and I know that's going to be a great present for my sister birthday and she loved it
Kalley M.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
I really enjoy this scent. It lasts all day and is a great, clean scent. Nothing overpowering, too floral-y or powdery, it's an all-around pleasing scent that I think would fit a wide range of people.
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
I like this perfume but I think it is better for older women because the smell is a bit strong and not look good in a adolescent.