BVLGARI OMNIA CRYSTALLINE by Bvlgari EDT .17 OZ MINI uploaded by Andrea C.

BY BVLGARI

Buy Bvlgari women's perfumes - Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari for Women 0.17 oz Eau de Toilette Miniature Collectible see more...

Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This fragrance is the one that's going to make me smell really good for the Holidays!!! Hahaha. I got this on my Allure Beauty box of November and I loved it. I loved the bottle design and how fresh the scent is.
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
I do not love this. To me, it smells to much like chemicals and is the sort of scent than induces a headache if not careful. Too bad, I liked the descriptions of it.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Another favorite from bvlgari, sophisticated evening smell.not flowery buy very clean and sexy smelling.the bottle is a little odd shaped and tend to roll around a bit buy a very nice fragrance none the less
Rosbelis M.
Hightstown, NJ
Este perfume es exquisito. Tiene un parecido a los tonos del OMNIA color Café. Un poco más suave. Es para una mujer que quiera derrochar elegancia y glamour.
Vanessa K.
Um dos meus perfumes preferidos. Gosto por ser fresco e suavemente doce ao mesmo tempo. Tem um aroma marcante e chic ao mesmo tempo.
Dalia G.
Ocala, FL
I originally bought it for a gift to a friend and ended up keeping it i loved the smell. and i get compliments on it when i use it.
Lana M.
Rayville, LA
This is one of my favorite perfumes.. It has such a crisp, sweet smell that is long lasting. It seems to smell of flowers.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Fantastic love this brand thisbfragance is soft and scent floral, love. my friend gift me. for my Birthday! amazing
Alina P.
North York, ON
Very sexy scent. Not my favorite but still in my top list. This is the scent of a woman in expensive bar as for me) don't know why but that's exactly how I see it. But doesn't stay on for a longboard time.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
Is the scent very strong?