Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Body Lotion, 3.4 oz uploaded by Angye R.

BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Body Lotion, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Nicole K.
This is one of my favorite scents, fresh, floral and sophisticated. I can wear this all year long. This lotion is a good way to layer your fragrance or to have this fragrance without getting the spray bottle. The scent definitely lasts all day.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
I bought one as a gift for my sister. Guess what, she loves it to bits. The smell is Devine and surely not overpowering. She said she got compliments every time she wears it. She even ask me what she would want again and of course this is is a must in her gift bag.
Danielle C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
So so amazing. It's very moisturizing and the scent is phenomenal. It's a little bit pricey but in my opinion it's worth every cent that you pay. Words cannot express how much I love this product. I can't get enough.
Anely L.
Bronx, NY
Ustedes de verdad tienen que probar este body lotion, yo lo conseguí en un tienda de esta marca y lo he usado solo dos semanas y veo mi piel mucho más hermosa y la siento suave 😊😊 pero tienes que ser constante para mejores resultados.
Cora A.
Yum smells amazing , not harsh on my skin even when I get too much sun. I got a free sample and scent last for a couple hours. The bottle didn't last long at all because it smells so good. I don't think I would buy because of the high price.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells really good and has a nice floral scent which I love. Its smooth and the scent lasts a long time. It's a great lotion and my first product I've bought from Bvlgari and I would definately buy it again. Highly recommended.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this product I used it multiple times, it has a fresh smell and it is long lasting for the day, it goes on smoothly and it keeps skin moisturized, I love this product I will buy this product again
Linda A.
AMAZING fragrance! Love this... bought it as part of a gift set. Great value as the scent is not over powering but does last mostly all day.
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
Beyond amazing!! Love the smell of this product and the consistency!! Glides smoothly on the skin! Reasonably priced for a luxury product
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
Aways taking care of your skin is a good start to a better life style .👑❤️ make it happen make the skin be soft and take care of
Yaline O.
How smell?
Anely L.
Bronx, NY
Tengo usando esta body lotion por dos semanas y siento mi piel más suave y bonita, quisiera saber si la dejo de usar mi piel volverá a ser seca como antes o conservará su suavidad ?
daisy t.
Miami,FL
I sincerely product and searched a lot and I quite like his presentation. I want to know if someone has used? and if I can say that this is their smell? that would try and product as they know me a little help
Laura C.
London
Would really like to know how this smells?