Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Body Lotion, 3.4 oz uploaded by Angye R.

BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Body Lotion, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This is one of my favorite scents, fresh, floral and sophisticated. I can wear this all year long. This lotion is a good way to layer your fragrance or to have this fragrance without getting the spray bottle. The scent definitely lasts all day.
Cora A.
Cora A.
Yum smells amazing , not harsh on my skin even when I get too much sun. I got a free sample and scent last for a couple hours. The bottle didn't last long at all because it smells so good. I don't think I would buy because of the high price.
Bronx, NY
Ustedes de verdad tienen que probar este body lotion, yo lo conseguí en un tienda de esta marca y lo he usado solo dos semanas y veo mi piel mucho más hermosa y la siento suave 😊😊 pero tienes que ser constante para mejores resultados.
Roslyn H.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product I used it multiple times, it has a fresh smell and it is long lasting for the day, it goes on smoothly and it keeps skin moisturized, I love this product I will buy this product again
Aretzy M.
Aretzy M.
I don't have one, but i tried and thats very smoothie and i love the smell, the Quality, and the formula, i love it
Leilany H.
Leilany H.
Orange City, FL
I personally love all bvlgari fragrances. Omnia crystalline is so has a long wearing scent which i love😍
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I love the smell! You can use it day or night. You will smell fabulous, fresh and it will last all day
Lessly G.
Lessly G.
This scent is so fresh but yet so beautiful i love how sweet and floral perfect for summer
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell so delicious like a flowers idk but its perfect i recommend it!!!
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite lotion leaves my skin really smooth and lasts all day i buy this month to month once i run out
Yaline O.
Yaline O.
How smell?
Bronx, NY
Tengo usando esta body lotion por dos semanas y siento mi piel más suave y bonita, quisiera saber si la dejo de usar mi piel volverá a ser seca como antes o conservará su suavidad ?
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sincerely product and searched a lot and I quite like his presentation. I want to know if someone has used? and if I can say that this is their smell? that would try and product as they know me a little help
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would really like to know how this smells?