Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Lauren L.

BY BVLGARI

Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light, Omnia Crystalline illuminates, reflects, and reveals a woman's unique radiance, her femininity, her beauty - the inexpressible, irresistible lightness of her being. Notes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood. Style: Airy. Radiant. Feminine. see more...

Anna H.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I got this little one and I loved this so much that I had to go ahead and buy a big bottle right away. I love the scent but it is hard to describe it. just either works with your body chemistry or it does not.
I find it classy and mysterious. it's not very flowery or overpowering. it's not a woodsy and it's not old, I'm 40 and I feel young wearing it. Just give it a try if you are near Sephora or other perfume store. I love it!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this perfume and loved it. It's not too strong and smells good with my body chemistry . It's hard to find a perfume that smells good on me, but this one I love.
JAMIE D.
JAMIE D.
Westminster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a fresh clean smell for sure, but i didn't really see anything special about it when i wore it. It's very non-offensive, perhaps good for the office. It smells good but is quite lackluster, and really lacks any defining qualities. I'd say you could find better, especially at this price rage.