Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Lauren L.

BY BVLGARI

Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light, Omnia Crystalline illuminates, reflects, and reveals a woman's unique radiance, her femininity, her beauty - the inexpressible, irresistible lightness of her being. Notes: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood. Style: Airy. Radiant. Feminine. see more...

Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I got this little one and I loved this so much that I had to go ahead and buy a big bottle right away. I love the scent but it is hard to describe it. just either works with your body chemistry or it does not.
I find it classy and mysterious. it's not very flowery or overpowering. it's not a woodsy and it's not old, I'm 40 and I feel young wearing it. Just give it a try if you are near Sephora or other perfume store. I love it!
Jamie D.
Westminster, CA
It's a fresh clean smell for sure, but i didn't really see anything special about it when i wore it. It's very non-offensive, perhaps good for the office. It smells good but is quite lackluster, and really lacks any defining qualities. I'd say you could find better, especially at this price rage.
Melanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
I received a sample of this perfume and loved it. It's not too strong and smells good with my body chemistry . It's hard to find a perfume that smells good on me, but this one I love.