Bvlgari OMNIA CRYSTALINE 1.3 uploaded by Esther M.

BY BVLGARI

"Bvlgari OMNIA CRYSTALINE 1.3. Omnia Crystalline is a floral and woody experience which reveals a woman's gentle sensuality and femininity." see more...

Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girl, do you want a feminine smell that makes you feel sophisticated af and like a real women? Buy this....NOW. Being the lovely daughter I am I bought this for my mom completely jelly that I could spend the money on someone else other than myself but ! I got a sample size and could not be happier. I use this all the time. You just need three dabs on your finger to place on. It's sides of neck and on wrists. You are set for about 4 hours !!! Love this perfume.
Samreen A.
This perfume is amazing. I bought this purely out of instinct without doing any former research. However, when I started wearing it to work I had so many people ask me which perfume it was that I was wearing. I have received many compliments for the scent and the best thing is that this one really lasts all days. Can't wait to try the newer versions of the series . My next one on the list is bulgari omnia amethyst.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from sephora and its my new favorite! It's very classic and crisp. This world be an everyday fragrance for me, any season.