BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Omnia Coral Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Frances P.
Love the smell of this perfume got it as a gift and fell in love with it and the bottle is cute
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
I love,love,love,loooovvve this.I also got my mummy hooked on this.I'm out now .
Yolanda B.
Center Point, AL
I was in Nordstrom early last year & was approached by a sales person asking if I'd like to try this. I was a bit skeptical because I didn't even know how to pronounce it much less had even heard of it. I'm so glad she convinced me & I've been a fan every since. I absolutely love this perfume & will definitely repurchase. A little goes along way & last all day!!!
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Nice gift set for anyone at any time females. I would so use it although I haven't ever used it.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally dont like really strong potent perfumes. But I love this one. I got it as a sample from sephora and I would purchase for use occasional.
LeeAnn B.
It's a fruity-floral scent in a beautiful bottle. I like to wear this in the spring and summer most. It doesn't come on too strong or fade too fast. I smell the fruity part first and then it seems to cool down to a more delicate floral. It's one of my favorites.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and became addicted so this is what the girls in my family got for Christmas and they loved it. I still use it
Ana Karina S.
This is my favorite perfume!! I have two gift set for my personal use, it's the best fragrance in the world!!!!!!!
Maria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set and it's amazing it's smells great i recommend it this perfume everyone could like it!!!
jessy b.
albania
Tjis is absolutely the best parfume wver. I bought myself 2 sets lkke this one. I totally recommend this product
Ivanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love with the smell and I've been trying to buy it, but its a little pricey.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Would this product be any good for a 60 year old? Does the scent last?