BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Omnia Coral Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• How does this smell5 Answers
  • Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite? 1 Answers
MaEug R.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this in a sample I got a few months ago. I really loved it. The scent is fabulous, people always asked me about it. Really thinkig about geting the full size.
Chaya K.
This is a nice, fruity, playful summer scent. It's not scandalous but does last on me for a few hours. I like it but not one that I would run & repurchase.
shilpa l.
Got in my allure box to try it. Liked it so much. It has long lasting smell and it has power to change the atmosphere around you. Rocks in summer for me.
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
I just got a sample of this in the mail, and it is the best smelling perfume ever!! So light and feminine, but strong and attention commanding. Love it!!
January G.
This is my signature scent. It is long lasting and has a beautiful, fresh scent. I always get compliments when I wear it, and my husband loves it.
Kendra A.
What a beautiful fragrance. Sophisticated and fresh. My husband loves this perfume on me. Bvlgari definitely has a way with fragrances.
Michelle B.
Fairfield, VT
My all time favorite scent. I always got compliments when wearing this. Lasts all day long. If only my boyfriend wasnt allergic to it.
Blanca A.
I got a sample of this perfume and felt in love with the scent. Not too strong and not too soft. Have got compliments when I wear it!
Vanessa F.
Early gift and I love the scent. Not to strong just right. It was worth every Penney spent. The coral scent does last all day long.
Hao G.
Seriously love the scent!! Its a scent to die for! I Love how it stays for a long time and how it makes me smell good
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?