BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Omnia Coral Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• How does this smell5 Answers
  • Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite? 1 Answers
Cailey T.
This is the perfect scent for summer! It's like a summertime getaway every time I close my eyes and inhale. I tried this on in Sephora along with another Bvlgari perfume and they are so good. These perfumes last for hours without having to reapply.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Oooihhh I love this so much u have no idea ! I don't know how to describe it. It's fresh scent but it has something interesting to it. I just love it. It doesn't last as long as I wanted too, but it's fine because the smell is amazing!
Maura L.
Cary, NC
I love this scent! Whenever I wear it, I get a lot of compliments! I am always going to Ulta to refill once I am getting low ... it is just that good! I am surprised it hasn't received any reviews yet! Fellas, if you need a go to last minute gift this is the perfume to buy! You won't be disappointed ;)
Tessa M.
Very sweet fruity, fresh, scent. My boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume. I also like it, but I wish it lasted longer on me! I pick up notes of pomegranate and a small hint of what i would describe as a sweet/tangy citrus berry hint with a small amount of musk. To me this is a great fresh summer scent!
Ashley L.
Mission , TX
Got this perfume as a gift from my husband... It is officially my signature scent for spring/summer. Not a day goes by without someone asking what perfume I'm using whenever I wear it - several friends and coworkers have even purchased it afterwards. Long lasting & incredible scent!
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
The most delicious smelling floral scent for women! It's affordable and long lasting! I get so many complements wearing this perfume. I found it at my local Macy's and highly recommend it!
Mallory V.
Wichita, KS
This is my go-to perfume (and I am PICKY)! I get compliments every time I put it on, and my honey absolutely loves it. It lasts all day and is never overpowering. I love the light, fresh scent. My recommendation? Buy it without hesitation!
Rosbelis M.
Medley, FL
Este perfume es de uso diario. Es super rico. En mi tipo de piel no duraba mucho. Lo recomiendo porque tiene ese toque amaderado que solo esta línea de OMNIA te puede dar.
Adeshola O.
Williamstown, NJ
smells so good. my signature scent, i really do love this perfume. Even though its eau de toilette it is long lasting. on my 3rd bottle. seriously. Got it from macys.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I love this- my husband and I picked out perfumes for our wedding, and this was the one we picked for me! It has a perfect summery smell that isn't overpowering. It lasts well and seems to wear well- very little scent change over time
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?