BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Omnia Coral Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlyn M.
I love this perfume x1000! This is my favorite, every time I run out I buy a new bottle. This scent just smells amazing and lasts all day if not longer. The packaging is really cute as well with it’s own unique style. The price is really reasonable for being blvgari and the quality is worth it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a wonderful scent, a good balance of fruity and floral so that neither overpowers. My only issue is that it doesn't last terribly long. Long enough for me to still recommend it, yes, but maybe 4-6 hours max.
Suvani G.
I can't say enough about this product. The aroma is absolutely lovely. This is the third bottle I am using it and can't get over it.Totally worth paying every dollar for it.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
Holy cow! this perfume is amazing! I've never gotten or even smelled a Bvlgari scents before but I'm kicking myself now. This is not your ordinary "floral" scent, as those are not my preference. but this is warm as well as sweetly floral. I've never smelled anything quite like this. The notes are not too fragrant to induce a headache either. The packaging is quite clever but I really hope it doesn't break because it is an interesting and different perfume bottle
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Love, love, love this fragrance! I received a deluxe sample in a beauty subscription box and I was immediately hooked. This is a light, fruity scent that must work really well with my body chemistry, because every time I wear it, I get all kinds of compliments from strangers! It's a noticeable scent, but not at all overpowering. I really am considering buying a full size bottle of this!
Myra H.
I thought I would love this scent based on the description of the notes, but unfortunately I don't like it as much as I thought I would. I think it smells AMAZING on my coworker but when I put it on myself it just doesn't mesh well :(

I ended up giving mine to my coworker which still worked out because it was like a late birthday gift for her and I could at least experience the scent in a pleasant way
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This is my other favorite Bvlgari scent. I go back and forth between the Crystalline and the Coral. I love them both. The scent is so light and feminine. This one is a little fruity but not too much. The bottle is so unique and fun. I love having it on my vanity. This is a scent you won't regret purchasing. You will get compliments left and right :).
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I discovered the Bvlgari Omnia Coral Eau De Toilette Spray in the Charlotte, NC airport included in a gift set and decided to pick it up after trying it on from the tester. This scent is SO beautiful in the spring and summer. It is a crisp and fruity scent, containing Bergamot, Goji Berries, Hibiscus Flower, Water Lily, Pomegranate and Cedarwood. Very lovely!
Bri P.
Odenton, MD
This Summer I wanted to haul up on flirty floral scents. Bvlgari Omnia Coral is one those fragrances that I must wear on the night out of the town. Coral makes the night seem as bright as the day. For me, it doesn't last long enough. But for a quick dinner or meet up with my girls, this scent is perfect.
Amber S.
My boyfriend got me this perfume for Christmas and now that the spring and summer are here, I can wear it more, it's more appropriate for these seasons. Its fruity but also fresh, it's not just a sweet candy- like smell. The smell lingers all day. Even of I don't see my boyfriend until late at night when he gets off, he can hug me and still smell it on me.
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?