BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Omnia Coral Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Lauren N.
Harper woods, MI
My go to scent for the past 5/6 years

I always get compliments and the scent stays all day the receptionist at my.work always tells me I smell like beyonce when I walk.in and I'm wearing this.

Typically I can find it for at least 50% off at marshalls/tj maxx which makes me.love this product even more.
Would recommend and have repurchased since I was gifted it
Perfect gift for a significant other, sister, etc.
Yaidelyn F.
This is the first time I’ve ever tried a
Bvlgari fragrance. I received Bvlgari Omnia Coral as a sample with a purchase I
made. Although I liked the fragrance it’s a little soft and isn’t very long lasting.
If you are into Floral-Fruity fragrances this is the one for you. This
fragrance has notes of Bergamot, Goji Berries, Hibiscus Flower, Water Lily,
Pomegranate and Cedarwood. I feel this is a very summery tropical scent.
Although I like this fragrance I don’t see myself buying it because it doesn’t last
very long.
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: N/A more...
This a feminine scent that isn't overwhelming, nor too fruity or too heavy with floral notes. I love the packaging and the desgin. My only problem is this does not last long on me. Literally 2/3 hours tops before I have to reapply. So I only wear this one if I plan on being out a short time.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: N/A, N/A more...
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelt. It has such a warm scent of flowers but not too overpowering. It doesn't smell sweet like candy at all which is why I love it. It is super long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I love clean and crisp perfumes. And when I found this I instantly fell in love! It’s so clean and feminine but not floral or powdery at all. Just a nice clean girly scent
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
This absolutely beautiful and stunning scent is a MUST have for any perfume lover out there. I'm incredibly snobby when it comes to my scents but THIS perfume is one of my utmost favorites I have ever purchased or owned in my ENTIRE life. I receive compliments on the time and the staying power of this scent is absolutely ace. There are hints of floral yet fruitiness. I'm not a floral fan whatsoever but this is at the top of my list right next to Dior Miss Dior. Don't walk, but RUN to get this to add to your collection because you won't regret it!
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
I can't express my obsession with this perfume. It is not too light and not too strong. The scent is fruity, a slight bit of citrusy and just fresh smell. It's not too mature, or strong. The bottle the perfume comes in is so different and unique. It smells like a mixture between spring and summertime in a bottle. I would definitely recommend this. I love it!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
my absolute favorite! I first found it in Epcot, Disney and needed to have it. I found it on Amazon for half the price the stores were selling. It has a nice floral smell and lasts all day. By boyfriend goes crazy for it and says it is me.
Kaitlyn M.
I love this perfume x1000! This is my favorite, every time I run out I buy a new bottle. This scent just smells amazing and lasts all day if not longer. The packaging is really cute as well with it’s own unique style. The price is really reasonable for being blvgari and the quality is worth it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a wonderful scent, a good balance of fruity and floral so that neither overpowers. My only issue is that it doesn't last terribly long. Long enough for me to still recommend it, yes, but maybe 4-6 hours max.
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?