BY BVLGARI

Omnia Coral is reminiscent of the sun, the resplendence of nature, and far-off oceans. Like an unforgettable piece of coral jewelry, wearing it evokes the essence of summer.

A radiant, floral-fruity eau de toilette, this utterly joyful fragrance bursts with tasty colors, juicy undertones, and an abundance of flowers. The fragrance opens with a fresh sensation of sparkling bergamot and fruity goji berries. An unexpected blend of flowers comes forward in the heart notes. The brightly colored orange hibiscus, a flower of great originality and tropical warmth, is set against the water lily, a flower with luminous and transparent floral accents that carry gentle watery undertones. As the fragrance dries down, juicy pomegranate allies with the depth of cedarwood and musks. These notes create a smooth, enveloping trail that adds a light, sensual nuance to a joyful and colorful scent.

The jewel-like bottle, a sophisticated and audacious alliance of radiant colors and curves, captures all the energy and vibrancy of red coral. Like a precious gemstone, the color gradations oscillate from orange to pink, blending the two into lovely, shimmering hues like a contemporary BVLGARI jewel.

Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
I am not the biggest perfume fanatic; mainly because a lot of scents are too strong and trigger migraine headaches. I received a sample of this perfume from a beauty box and I really loved the scent as soon as I smelled it. I think the bottle of this perfume is beautiful, however it did take me a good couple of minutes to figure out how to pull the cap off. You’d really enjoy this perfume if you are drawn to fruity-floral scents. According to the Bvlgari website, this perfume belongs in the fruity floral olfactory family. The perfume’s top notes consist of bergamot and Goji berries; heart notes consist of the hibiscus flower and water lily; and the base notes consist of pomegranate and cedar wood. All of these notes combined create this floral-fruity essence that just wears beautifully throughout the day, isn’t overpowering yet noticeable, can be worn at any time of the day appropriately. I feel like the scent is fun & fresh, and instantly gives you this sense of feeling good!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I received this in my Allure Beauty Box. At first I could not figure out how to open it, like a few of the other reviewers I saw. Once I was able to open it, I really loved the smell and how convenient it is. You don't spray it, you just dab it on your wrists or wherever you want to put it. But seriously smells really good. I'm so happy I got it in my Allure box or else I would have never tried it.
Chelsea F.
This scent is light and fruity without being too sweet. It reminds me of warm Summer nights. The scent last for hours on me. I bought this through Sephora during their VIB sale last year. I get plenty of compliments when I wear this and it is easy to keep with me, since the bottle is such a perfect, small size.
Bethany W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is soooo amazing! It’s flowery and sweet, without being over the top girly. It lasts all day so you don’t have to reapply it, and you only need a small amount so it lasts forever! My boyfriend usually doesn’t notice anything but even he compliments me on it when I wear it haha.
Emily G.
Middleton
One of my all time favorite perfumes! This was my signature scent in college. It’s a wonderfully sweet and warm scent. It lasts on my skin for a long time. It’s a very good value. I’ve managed to get it on sale a few times at department stores like 20% off.
Dina Y.
Forest Hills, NY
my husband bought this perfume as a gift for me and fell in love with it instantly. its a wonderful light scent and always get complimented when i wear it. the bottle itself is really uniquely designed which is just another reason to love it!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Just got a sample of this from Sephora this week and instantly fell in love !! Oh my gosh , this is so feminine and sweet , but not overpowering . I am definitely planning to order the full size bottle ! Think I just found my new favorite scent !!
Brooke P.
I really enjoyed this fragrance. I received this in my Allure beauty box and use it often.
The packaging is very cute and unique. It's a jewel like bottle with intriguing curves. I love the color of this beautiful fragrance bottle. It matches well with coral- like a combination of orange and pink. It did take me a couple minutes to figure out how to open. (I realized later there's a picture inside the box top showing you how- silly me) It's a very decent size sample. It is not a spray, just dab with fingers or whatever you desire.
The scent is a light burst of floral-fruity fragrances. It gives a nice summer feel.
The only downside to is that I wish it lasted longer. I have been complimented many times while wearing, but tend to reapply halfway through the day.
This is a great perfume for anyone that can't handle strong or over bearing scents.
Morgan C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite summertime perfume. It’s a fresh, sweet smell but not too sweet or overpowering. It lasts SO long on me and almost every time I wear this I receive compliments on my perfume.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I love clean and crisp perfumes. And when I found this I instantly fell in love! It’s so clean and feminine but not floral or powdery at all. Just a nice clean girly scent
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?
PABLO D.
South Africa, Johannesburg South
How does it smell? Does it last longer?

Sephora