BY BVLGARI

Omnia Coral is reminiscent of the sun, the resplendence of nature, and far-off oceans. Like an unforgettable piece of coral jewelry, wearing it evokes the essence of summer.

A radiant, floral-fruity eau de toilette, this utterly joyful fragrance bursts with tasty colors, juicy undertones, and an abundance of flowers. The fragrance opens with a fresh sensation of sparkling bergamot and fruity goji berries. An unexpected blend of flowers comes forward in the heart notes. The brightly colored orange hibiscus, a flower of great originality and tropical warmth, is set against the water lily, a flower with luminous and transparent floral accents that carry gentle watery undertones. As the fragrance dries down, juicy pomegranate allies with the depth of cedarwood and musks. These notes create a smooth, enveloping trail that adds a light, sensual nuance to a joyful and colorful scent.

The jewel-like bottle, a sophisticated and audacious alliance of radiant colors and curves, captures all the energy and vibrancy of red coral. Like a precious gemstone, the color gradations oscillate from orange to pink, blending the two into lovely, shimmering hues like a contemporary BVLGARI jewel.

Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I received this in my Allure Beauty Box. At first I could not figure out how to open it, like a few of the other reviewers I saw. Once I was able to open it, I really loved the smell and how convenient it is. You don't spray it, you just dab it on your wrists or wherever you want to put it. But seriously smells really good. I'm so happy I got it in my Allure box or else I would have never tried it.
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
My go to scent for the past 5/6 years

I always get compliments and the scent stays all day the receptionist at my.work always tells me I smell like beyonce when I walk.in and I'm wearing this.

Typically I can find it for at least 50% off at marshalls/tj maxx which makes me.love this product even more.
Would recommend and have repurchased since I was gifted it
Perfect gift for a significant other, sister, etc.
Chelsea F.
This scent is light and fruity without being too sweet. It reminds me of warm Summer nights. The scent last for hours on me. I bought this through Sephora during their VIB sale last year. I get plenty of compliments when I wear this and it is easy to keep with me, since the bottle is such a perfect, small size.
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
This a feminine scent that isn't overwhelming, nor too fruity or too heavy with floral notes. I love the packaging and the desgin. My only problem is this does not last long on me. Literally 2/3 hours tops before I have to reapply. So I only wear this one if I plan on being out a short time.
Emily G.
Middleton
One of my all time favorite perfumes! This was my signature scent in college. It’s a wonderfully sweet and warm scent. It lasts on my skin for a long time. It’s a very good value. I’ve managed to get it on sale a few times at department stores like 20% off.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Just got a sample of this from Sephora this week and instantly fell in love !! Oh my gosh , this is so feminine and sweet , but not overpowering . I am definitely planning to order the full size bottle ! Think I just found my new favorite scent !!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelt. It has such a warm scent of flowers but not too overpowering. It doesn't smell sweet like candy at all which is why I love it. It is super long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Brooke P.
I really enjoyed this fragrance. I received this in my Allure beauty box and use it often.
The packaging is very cute and unique. It's a jewel like bottle with intriguing curves. I love the color of this beautiful fragrance bottle. It matches well with coral- like a combination of orange and pink. It did take me a couple minutes to figure out how to open. (I realized later there's a picture inside the box top showing you how- silly me) It's a very decent size sample. It is not a spray, just dab with fingers or whatever you desire.
The scent is a light burst of floral-fruity fragrances. It gives a nice summer feel.
The only downside to is that I wish it lasted longer. I have been complimented many times while wearing, but tend to reapply halfway through the day.
This is a great perfume for anyone that can't handle strong or over bearing scents.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I love clean and crisp perfumes. And when I found this I instantly fell in love! It’s so clean and feminine but not floral or powdery at all. Just a nice clean girly scent
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
This absolutely beautiful and stunning scent is a MUST have for any perfume lover out there. I'm incredibly snobby when it comes to my scents but THIS perfume is one of my utmost favorites I have ever purchased or owned in my ENTIRE life. I receive compliments on the time and the staying power of this scent is absolutely ace. There are hints of floral yet fruitiness. I'm not a floral fan whatsoever but this is at the top of my list right next to Dior Miss Dior. Don't walk, but RUN to get this to add to your collection because you won't regret it!
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
How does this smell
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? What omnia scent is your favorite?
PABLO D.
South Africa, Johannesburg South
How does it smell? Does it last longer?