Bvlgari Omnia By Bvlgari For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.33-Ounces uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BVLGARI

• Anyone know where I can purchase this from?3 Answers
Daphne W.
This has a sweet & musky smell to it. It's nice if you want to try something different. I got a good feel on it in a boxed set, but I won't be purchasing it again. For me, it's just ok. It smelled different on me when I used the bottle in the store...
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This stufffff smellssss so good and it lasts forever i use it almost everyday and still have basically a full bottle, to me the scent is florally with a hint of beachyness its very balanced! I don't usually buy perfumes twice but i might with this one
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
One word. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Blvgari is an amazing brand! It is a bit expensive but if you are looking for a perfume that smells amazing, gets you a lot of compliments and is long lasting then this is a brand to go to. Will always be a customer here!
Christina F.
Philadelphia, PA
A to die for scent!! this is one of my favorite perfumes. I'm already half way through my second bottle. It reminds me of summer because that's when I've used it the most. I recommend it to everyone!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this stuff !!! I've tried all of them and the turquoise bottle is my favorite !!!! It lasts long , and it's not too strong that's what I love about it! Definitely recommend to others for sure :)
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I've used this twice and I love it! I think is a night parfum it smells a little like wood I think! I would bought it again but this one the orange for me the purple smells like baby.
Alexa M.
Naples, FL
I've heard amazing reviews about this product. I would recommend it to everyone in this site nd from there on.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a mini sample of bvlgari omnia and I looooove it, I definitely would buy it once I finish it, and also recommend it to try
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
This fragrance is oh so great!! Love this! B gales never disappoints and surely didn't with this. Highly recommend!
Bridgetta P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know where I can purchase this from?